Time To Fly

After Demi and I talked, we didn't do much. Just hung out and packed.

My alarm went off at 5:00 the following morning. Grumbling, I got out of my warm bed and grabbed my clothes, stumbling into the bathroom. After a quick shower, I blow dried and threw my hair into a ponytail. I put on a pair of comfy jeans and a black t-shirt that had a smiley face on it.

Once I was done I went back to my room and grabbed my suitcases and carry on. I carried them downstairs and found Demi eating an apple in the kitchen.

"Hey Bry! Good morning. Ready for the flight?"

"Morning Dem. Yeah, I think so."

"Come here and eat something. The limo'll be here in about 10 minutes."

I grabbed an apple from the almost empty fruit basket and sat beside Demi.

"You excited?" Demi asked.

Swallowing a bite of apple I answered. "Kinda. I'm excited to act for an audience that's bigger than 20 people, but I'm so nervous. What if I screw up and they fire me? What if the rest of the cast hates me? I'm already the odd one out because I'm not a celebrity."

"Listen, that's exactly how I felt before I started Camp Rock. It was fine for me and it'll be fine for you. Just believe in yourself. You are your biggest motivator."

There was a knock at the door. Demi and I got up and answered it. Max came in and grabbed some bags. Demi and I each grabbed a suitcase and our carry-on and went out to the limo, half-eaten apples still in hand.

We sat in silence finishing our apples on the way to the airport. After we were both done Demi leaned over with her phone. "Let's take a selfie!"

"Okay!" I agreed. We both smiled as she snapped the picture.

A few minutes later my phone buzzed. I had a notification from Twitter. @ddlovato mentioned you!

I opened Twitter and saw she'd posted our selfie with the caption, "Going to the airport! Let's get our act on! @(BryanneFulton)" I retweeted it and locked my phone.

When we got to the airport Max parked and helped us carry all our bags through security and onto the baggage rack-thing.

About 20 minutes later we boarded the plane. After listening to the safety instructions we took off. I was officially on my way to becoming a legitimate actress.

__________________________________________________________________________________

SUP guys! Thanks for reading! Sorry this is so freaking short!!!!!! I probably won't be able to update for awhile. Tomorrow, (Friday) I have to be at marching band right after school for practice before our game. Then Saturday is our first band competition of the season! I'm SO SWIFTING EXCITED!!!!!!!!! We have to be at school at 8:30 am for practice before though. We don't even leave until like 4:15 pm though. I don't understand....

Who's excited for Bry to meet the rest of the cast????? I AM!!!! I promise she will in the next chapter!!!!

Please VOTE and Comment!!!!!!!!!

DFTS

-KitKat_That_Breaths