Part 67

Spice spice and more spice🧍🏼
-

-
I walked in the common room and passed the slytherin that was for some reason sleeping against the wall on the floor, I ran up to my dorm and placed the food and drink on my bed for Harry later, he still wasn't back yet so I assumed me and draco had enough time to talk.

I walked back out and down the corridor of the library where Blaise was.

"I still don't understand why you like that rat." I muttered to him as I passed, he smirked and just shook his head as I walked in.

There were a few students in here, although I looked for Draco everywhere I couldn't see him.

"Draco?" I whisper shouted... looking around me.

"Y/n" I turned around and his head was popping out the restricted section door.

"Draco" I muttered and walked inside, shutting the door behind me.

No one was in here and it was really quiet, just the two of us.

"So-" I got cut off by him grabbing my waist and pulling me in.

"I've missed you a lot," he whispered.

"Your own fault." I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my chin, causing me to make eye contact with him.

"And I'll make it all up to you my love." He smirked and lay soft kissed along my jaw and down my neck causing soft moans to escape my mouth.

He went lower towards my collar bone and undid the first 2 buttons of my top for more access.

I took off my tie and my jumper, Draco grunted, a little frustrated that he had to let go of my neck but carried on once I was stood in my bra.

"Draco you dare" I whispered and he ignored me, leaving large hickeys on my neck and down my chest, onto my breasts too.

"Dick" I muttered when he let go and I regretted it as soon as it left my mouth.

"All in good time y/n be patient." He smirked and kissed me, I slowly took off his robe and tie then parted our lips when he helped me with his jumper and T-shirt.

Once we were both topless, he kissed me again and moved his hands to my waist then down a little, squeezing my ass.

I moaned softly and Draco picked me up, setting me onto one of the counter tops, he muffled a spell and locked the door, silencing the room.

I went to unbuckle his belt but he grabbed my wrists and kissed each of them.

"No im going to make it up to you remember?" He smirked, I furrowed my eyebrows but let him continue.

He kneeled down to the table height and gripped my thighs.

I knew what was going on and it sent my emotions rocketing.

He gently massaged my thighs, going higher with each movement until he got to my underwear and teased me a little by tugging on the waist band, he looked up for permission and I nodded, lifting my skirt up for easy access.

He pulled down my underwear and threw them somewhere, he slowly moved his hand from my thigh to my clit, he rubbed it softly with his fingers and moans slipped my mouth, he smirked and sped up a little, making me louder.

"Like that?" He whispered and slowed down, i jolted a little.

"Mhm" was all I could get out when he moved his mouth to where his hands previously were and started in small movements with his tongue.