Chapter 98

"Fuck Ji What do we do?!", Hoseok asked completely panicking, watching his luna fight against his father.

"Jungkook will make it... I know he will... He will be able to calm him... Their love is stronger than any hatred and anger..."

"M..Mom..my", Eunbyeol mumbled, looking up in the sky, making grabby hands.

"You can't go up there now sweetie.... it's to dangerous for you"

"Mommy!!!!", she whined louder, wiggling around in Eunjis arms.

"Eunbyeol! No!! You stay here with granny!!"

"Noooooo!!!", she whined even more. "MOOOMMMYYYY!!!!!", the little girl cried out and the dragons head just snapped around, looking for the little girl that just called him.

Before Junho could even get a grip on his son, he was already on his way back down, following the sound of the cries of his little girl.

"M..MOM...MMYYYYY!!!!", she sobbed with grabby hands, wanting to cuddle her beloved mommy.

The dragon landed on the ground, death glaring at the woman holding his daughter. He stretched one claw out, for the woman to hand the girl over, his eyes fixed on his crying baby girl.

"No!! I won't give her to you Taehyung! Not when you're like this!!!", Taehyung growled, looking at the older woman again. "Don't you dare glare at me like that!!! I'm your mother and I have all the right to do this!!!!"

"M..MOMMMYYYYY!!", the girl cried more, wiggling around in her grandma's arms.

The second Eunji looked down to talk to the girl, the dragon just snatched the girl out of her grip.

"NO TAEHYUNG!! NO GIVE HER BACK HERE!!!! NO NO NOOOO YAAHHHH KIM  TAEHYUNG!!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!! GIVE EUNBYEOL BACK!!!!!", she yelled, running after him, but he was already high in the sky.

"Leave him..."

"WHAT?!"

"Love... her and Jungkook are the two persons  that he loves the most... maybe having Byeolii around will help him to calm down more"

"But... where is he flying to?"

"Who knows.... probably somewhere far away, where no one can take his girl away from him...", they all just watched their Luna disappear in the distance.

Meanwhile the dragon was holding the little girl close to his body.

"M..Mommy...", she sniffed, her little arms spread out over his chest as if she would hug him. "Mommy.... g..good...", the dragon let out a shaky breath, holding her close.

__________

"Baby??!!"

'Forget it... calling them is not working... mhm... maybe... we just wait?'

"Just wait?! Jungsoo... have you lost your mind?! This dragon could kill everyone in a second if we don't calm them!!"

'Okeyy listen up you stupid human!!', the wolf growled. 'I trust him!! You have no idea what that alphas told him, that he got so mad!! You don't know what he went through to lose himself like that, but remember the last time it happened? He saved the whole pack and even tried protecting Jimin at all costs!!! he won't hurt innocent people Jungkook!!! And you fucking know that damn well!!!!'

"I.... know... I just... last time we had to bring him back it took so long... I'm... just worried..."