Chapter 15

-"Tae sweety.... Look he is with you"
"Yeah.. out of pity..."
"Thats not true sweety and you know it. He loves you. Just look at him. Do you really want to leave him? Maybe you should give it a chance and talk to him about everything..."
"Mummy I..."
"No don't.. don't tell me you can't cause I know you can and I know you want to... What do you think will happen to him if you die and come with us hmm??"
"He will be happy and find another mate..."
"Wrong... He will be sad.... Sad for the rest of his immortal life... He will never  love anyone else besides you... even if he will find a new mate in I don't know  hundreds of years he will never be able to except that mate... What do you think why I told you not to worry about me... I wanted this because I wanted to be with your father but you my lovely sensitive little puppy are to young to die.. Taehyung you can see him as much as I can see him... He loves you and he really wants you to wake up, he is scared to lose you.... Look I know you already gave him a second chance after you found each other again but you were fighting against this for so long... You left him unmarked and without breaking the bond even though you knew exactly what can happen to you but you fought against it and now because his cousin is here you want to give up? That doesn't sound like my strong little boy."
"M..Mum..."
" I know honey.. I miss you too and I am glad that I had the chance to talk to you... You know I am soooo proud of you Taebear.... You took care of the little boys you got stronger way stronger and you found the love of your life and I will be even more proud when you get your first puppy... Taehyung you did so well just don't give up now... Talk to Jungkook, fight for what you want and what you love, show him that you're worth it and that you want to be his..."
"But mum...the mark... It's not staying"
"Thats because you're fighting against it... If you would just let him in again it would stay...", and with that his mum gave him a kiss on his cheek and left. Taehyung watched Jungkook how he never left his side always watching him.
"I love you, my lovely angel... Please... Just don't leave me..  I'm so sorry... I was so stupid for leaving you behind and now I am here begging and praying for you not to leave me because I was so stupid to hurt you...Again..."
"I love you my stupid alpha..."-

Hours have passed and Jungkook never left Taes side for even a second. To affraid that something might happen as soon as he leaves his little omega angel. Jungkook felt so terribly sorry. JB came after he talked to the others about Jungkook and his mate and he had told him that if an Omega won't get bitten in a short amount of time that they will die and that every Omega gets to know this already at a young age... Tae knew it... The whole time that he might die if Jungkook wouldn't bite him but never said anything... Instead he was strong staying alive for 2 years even though normal Omegas would have died after the first days... Jungkook felt so sorry and so bad for not knowing this and for letting his angel suffer so much. He was desperate to mark Tae just to keep him close with him but the mark would always disappear after a few hours....But that for sure didn't stop Jungkook to bite him again and again and again over and over...He was not ready to let his angel go. Not like this. Not without telling him by looking in his beautiful blue brown eyes how much he loves him and that he wants to spend his whole life with him. Jungkook felt so stupid for being mad at his angel when he left the ceremony where he was already feeling miserable. That's at least what Yeonjun told him when he was checking on his beloved Hyung. He told him everything and Jungkook felt so bad so sorry and so guilty for all of this. He was the worst Mate and alpha ever. Not knowing something important like this. If he had known before, he would have bitten Taehyung on the first day they met, right there right then infront of Jimin without giving a fuck about Taes or Jimins thoughts.

After some time Jungkook fell asleep holding his precious angel in his arms. When he woke up again he jumped up shocked realizing that he fell asleep and immediately looked at Tae. His mark. It was gone. Again. Jungkook sighed heavily taking Tae back in his arms and bite him again.

//Tae... Baby.. Angel... Please come back to me.. Please... I'm so sorry... Please be mine forever... I don't want to lose you...//

He didn't know that Taehyung could hear and see him and he cried, he cried so hard that even his almost lifeless body was shedding tears.
"I love you so much, you stupid alpha."
Jungkooks head shot up. He looked around. He would have sworn that he heard him. Only for a second but he heared him. Or was he imagining things now?

Jungkook watched his angel the whole night, but this time the mark stayed. It wasn't fading. He didn't know why but he was glad and happy that it stayed. It didn't really look like Jimins, Yoongis, Jins or Namjoons marks but that could be because Tae hasn't marked him yet. He was just happy that this time his mark stayed.

Tae on the other hand was getting weak. He knew he would go back soon so he would have to say goodbye to his parents. He was hugging them tight and thanking them, telling them how much he loves them. He was happy that he was able to see and talk to them after such a long time and he was ready to start his new live with Jungkook. So he closed his eyes and slowly got back into his own body. Hoping that now everything will be better.

Jungkook was caressing his cheek smiling softly at him. His cheeks got a little chubbier because of the food Jinah and Jin always gave him. To Jungkook it looked like clear liquid almost water like but theybsaid its food and that it will help him sl he trusted them and it really helped him to look at least less boney. Jungkook was so in his world he almost missed the moment where Tae softly whispered in a raspy voice.
"Hey alpha"

-----------------------
~Okeyy I admit that thus is more on the shorter side but I wanted to give you at least something cause I'm pretty busy today and just had a little break so I wrote this🙊  but I hope you are all good now and don't hate me to much 😭💜🙏🙇‍♀️
Anyways I gotta go so💜🤟 see you in the next chapter🤟💜 and I promise that one is gonna be longer 🤭💜🤟
Bye bye my lovely TaeKookers 💜🤟~