🔞🔞Chapter 109🔞🔞

🔞🔞🔞IF YOU DON'T WANT YEONBIN SMUT THEN DON'T READ IT!!! ITS COMPLETELY UP TO YOU IF YOU WANNA READ THE YEONBIN SMUT OR NOT, BUT IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ IT AND READ IT ANYWAYS, THEN DON'T COME AT ME CAUSE YOU'VE BEEN WARNED OVER THE PAST CHAPTERS AS WELL AS RIGHT NOW BEFORE THE CHAPTER STARTS🔞🔞🔞!!!!!
AND FOR MY HORNY YEONBIN BABY SHIPPERS🤭🤭🥰🥰 I HOPE YOU ENJOY 🤭🤭🥰🥰🔞🔞

Soobin sat down on their bed, Yeonjun secured in his arms, while sitting on his lap.

"Now wanna tell me every part of the list or you want me to read it?"

"R..read it... Wow... that's kind of embarrassing now....But yeah.. r..read it first Binnie", the younger nodded and took the paper in his hands, carefully reading everything that Yeonjun had written down.

Yeonies FuckList♡

1. CHOKING!!!!!
2. Spanking
3. Bandage
4. Edging
5. Role-playing♡
6. Calling me bad names while fucking senseless :3 ♡
7. Punishments
8. Using toys when we're outside :3
9. TRYING ALL KIND OF POSITIONS!!!
10. NO HOLDING BACK!!! JUST FUCKING LIKE ANIMALS!!!!

"Well... I expected it to be... more... detailed... but okeyy... so you want me to choke you, right?"

"GOD!! JESUS CHRIST!!! YEESSS!!! Like really choke me... so hard that I can barely breath you know"

"Hmm... okeyy I can do that.. want me to do it the whole time?", the younger asked  rising an eyebrow.

"No... just... out of nowhere in the middle of us fucking just grab my throat and just choke me...", Soobin nodded again looking at the list again.

"Spanking..."

"Yyesss!!! Just mhm... randomly slap my ass when you're fucking me... you know give it some good hard slaps, when you notice I'm getting close or so... I swear I'm gonna cum in that second... or mhm... use the whipe that Tae Hyungii gave you... Make me count every single slap, even if I cry from all the pain and pleasure and if I stutter or forget to count just make me start over again..."

"Oh... if that's what you want then...I'll try my best... so what's Bandage?"

"Bondage is mhm... you tie me up as much as you want and how ever you want and then you can use me and play with me just like you want it cause the more I'm tied up the more room you have to just use me cause I can't move when I'm completely tied up..."

"I see.... are there special techniques for that or do I just tie you to the bed or your arm behind your back?"

"There are a lot of them Binnie.. but for now just do it simple... we can try the others some other time... you'll see, that you  can even tie me so that I'm like hanging off the ceiling you know.."

"For real? I can tie you up so you're like in the air?"

"Yeah... but we can look those up some other day.. there are a lot more things for bondage... there are seats and chairs or a bank where you lay down and get tied to the legs of it... there's really a lot to play with... but... we would need an extra room for all that honestly", the older giggled, snuggling closer.