🔞Chapter 54🔞

Jungkook had carried his angel the whole way upstairs. He knows it's getting harder for the omega to go upstairs without taking breaks.

He sat him down on the counter by the sink, turning the water on, throwing in his babys favorite bathbomb.

Pulling out some towels from the shelf, he placed them next to the bathtub. Jungkook walked back to his mate, taking off his clothes while walking.

Taehyung watched him intensely, biting his lip, waiting patiently for Jungkook to help him down.

The alpha grabbed his hips and helped him down, taking off his shirt. He kissed him softly, before going down his lovers chest. Leaving soft butterfly kisses over his whole upper body.

Taehyung closed his eyes, humming satisfied at the soft touch of his mate.

The alpha slowly pulled down his leggins and pantie. Kissing his thighs gently, he slowly got up again, taking his lovers hand.

They walked over to the tub, Jungkook helped his baby to get in and sit down carefully, before getting in himself, sitting down behind him.

The omega moved back, his back leaning against his lovers broad chest. Jungkook wrapped his arms around him, gently caressing his baby belly.

Kissing his neck softly, the omega let out cute little moans, letting his head fall backwards, leaning against Jungkooks shoulder, automatically making more space for his mate to kiss.

Jungkook licked gently over Taes marks on his shoulder. The alpha loves to leave more bite marks on his baby, showing everyone, that he only belongs to him.

His hand softly gliding over his lovemark, making the omega whine at the touch.

"Hmm... k..koo...", the omega moaned softly, pressing himself more into his mates arms.

Jungkook smiled, continuing his soft kisses and touches.

"You like that angel?"

"Hmm... Feels good..."

"mhm.. and how about that?", Jungkook breathed in his lovers ear, his other hand gliding down, gently starting to stroke his babys length.

The omega moaned loud in pleasure, pressing himself more against his mate.

"aaahhnngg K..Koo...."

"Relax baby... Just let me have some fun hmm?"

"Hmm.. B..But Nngghhhmmhhhmmm d..don't g..go so s..slow...", the omega whined desperate for more.

"Why not? You're supposed to be relaxing angel", he chuckled a little, kissing his marks again.

Tae was wiggling around, thrusting upwards a little faster, but Jungkook soon stopped him, holding his hips down.

"Angel... I told you to relax...."

"But Koooooo...", the whinning gets more and more desperate. All Taehyung wants is for Jungkook to fuck him right there and hard.

The needy omega wiggled around again, doing his best, to get on his alphas lap.

"You just can't sit still, can't you?", the alpha sighed out, helping his angel to get on his lap.

"I..I want you in me Koo... yo..you're just teasing me...", the alpha chuckled at that and kissed his back softly.

"I don't wanna tease you baby... I want you to relax..."he answered softly, positioning his baby over his already rock hard dick. "But.. when you're already that needy...", he slowly let him sit down on his dick, making the omega moan in immense pleasure, of finally feeling his lover inside him.