Chapter 64

~Okeyy so before we start this ehm I wanna say THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH🤧🤧💜💜 I really love reading your comments.. The positive feedback you're always giving me is really making my day🤧💜 And I hope that yiu will continue loving to read this book as much as I love writing it🤧💜 With that being said ENJOY THIS LITTLE JUNJI MOMENT💜🤧~

Junho and Eunji were lying in the grass, cuddling. They were enjoying their alone time for the moment.

None of them saying a word, really just them cuddling in an comfortable silence, enjoying each others warmth.

Eunji snuggled closer to Junho, her head resting on his chest as they watch the stars shine above them.

Junhos hand was softly playing with her soft hair. He had missed the feeling of her soft hair.

It was a habit he had, to play with Eunjis hair, whenever they were cuddling. It's his way to show her love and affection. No words needed with his actions.

"Hmm... I had completely forgotten, how good this feels...", Eunji almost whispered. The dragon chuckled lightly, making her smile at him.

"Did he not do that?"

"No... I didn't wanted it.... He was my mate so I kinda fell in love... but... honestly it wasn't the same how I feel around you.... If I would have had the chance back then... I would have rejected him to be with you... Didn't Taehyung tell you about us?"

"Hmm... He said that you two were fighting a lot, when you thought, that he's sleeping..."

"Oh... well... because of the mark and our mate bond I was having those feelings for him and not because I really love him... I always told him that... It would never be otherwise... I would always hate him for taking me away from you.... Infront of everyone I was playing the perfect mate, but when noone was watching... All I wanted to do was run away with Taehyungii.... Be with you... But it was as if he could see right through me and threatened me again with hurting you and started saying things like 'Do you really think, Taehyung would except him?', 'Do you think he would go with you and leave his father?', and I hated him for that... I know... Tae would've been on my side... He would have followed me... He hated it there anyways... He's a good boy... If I would have told him, that I wanna leave... Go to the man that has my heart... Tae would have gone with me and never stopped me... But the fact, that... He... always threatened to hurt you and even Taehyung... It just scared me..."

"My poor baby...", he whispered, pulling her closer.

"I...I never let him touch me in a way that you did Junie....", the dragon looked at her surprised and with big eyes. "I just couldn't let him.... It didn't felt right, when he tried it..."

"But the bond... doesn't it make you sexually attracted?"

"Not to me... I felt sick... like throwing up, when he tried it... Even though the bond was there and my body knew that he is my mate... My heart is just all yours... He couldn't get it..."

"Eunji....", he softly breathed out, looking at her so lovingly. His heart was doing flips, at the thought, that she never let that other man touch her.

"I Love You!!", the female blurted out, wanting to be the first one to say it, making the dragon chuckle.

"I love you too, beautiful", he softly answered, stroking her cheek. "So much...", they shared a soft kiss. Their bodies feeling complete again.

Eunjis wolf was jumping in joy, her excitement was the sign to Eunji, that Junho is the real one. He is the man that was supposed to be her mate. Dragon or not, Junho is her mate.