🔞Chapter 19🔞

Jungkook looked at them all.

"Can someone tell me what is going on here? And who is she?"

"Her name is Minah and she is my mate... So I brought her here and Jinyoung just attacked her.. He was so close in biting her and I just... Kook I'm sorry okeyy I got mad..."

"Is that true Jinyoung? You attacked her?"

"Y..yes i..I'm sorry a..alpha... but I didn't know s..she was H..Hoseoks m..mate..."

"But even if you don't know that she is his mate... It's not giving you the right to just jump on someone like that! Apologize to her now!"

Jinyoung nodded his head hastily and apologized to the girl and ran off right after. They watched him leave and the alpha turned to the scared little omega behind his friends.

"Heyy you...Minah,right? am I that scary?"

"She is pretty shy... and she didn't had the best alpha and pack I guess..."

"Hmm I see... Well since you are Seokies mate, make yourself at home and when you feel like it you can come to me so that we can talk okey?", the alpha asked softly to not scare her. She nodded lightly still clinging onto Hoseok.

Taehyung was getting restless and uneasy the longer he was alone and started to panic. Waking up so abruptly searching for the warmth and safety of his mate, but he wasn't there. Taehyung panicked more and started screaming and shouting.

Jungkook felt and heard his baby and ran straight back to his house. He ran upstairs in total panic that maybe his baby is hurt. When he bursted into the bedroom, his heart broke, when he saw his baby all curled up in a ball and sobbing so hard.

"Angel... whats wrong?", the alpha asked his mate softly while climbing into his bed.

"Y..yo..you w..wer..were g..gone a..and i..i t..thought y...you l..left m..me"

"Oh baby... I would never leave you... I'm right here... And even when there are moments where I can't stay with you in bed the whole day I will always be here", Jungkook purred softly and pointed at Taes heart. "As long as I'm in here, I will always be with you. So stop crying angel... everything is fine... I'm sorry I left you here but there were some troubles outside so I had to look at it..."

"I..It's o..okeyy I understand t..that...", Tae sniffed and snuggled closer to Jungkook. "Hmm... That feels even better now than before..."

Jungkook smiled softly at his angel and cuddled him, keeping him safe in his arms.

They cuddled all day, Jinah sometimes coming in checking on Taehyung bringing them food. The night also passed without a lot of problems and so passed a week and finally Taehyung was allowed to leave the bedroom and the house. Still with always someone around him but Dr. Jinah said he already looks much better and also Jin said it.

Taehyung was excited to meet the new Omega girl Jungkook talked about a lot. He knew already that she ran away and that she is Hoseoks mate, but he hasn't seen her yet so he was excitedly sitting on the bed waiting for Jungkook to finally be dressed, that they could go outside. But he also wanted to check on Jimin. He heard what happened and was a little worried that Yoongi went to far, cause the little Omega has locked himself in his room for the whole week and didn't came out once, refused to talk to anyone.

"Kookkiieee come oonnn I wanna go oouuttt", the little boy whined, looking at his mate with a pout on his lips.

"I'm all ready baby calm down", Jungkook chuckled and helped his angel stand up. They slowly walked down the stairs and it made Taehyung so excited. He wanted to go out already for days but they told him to rest a little longer.