Chapter 155

Taehyung woke up first the next day, his body pressed against Jungkooks, who had his arms tightly wrapped around his baby.

The omega lifted his head a little to look at his alpha. 

"So handsome..", he mumbled, his hands gently gliding through the soft hair of his lover. "I love you so much", a soft kiss placed on the lightly pouty lips.

Tae could feel his alphas arms tighten around him, pulling him even closer, humming satisfied as he buried his nose in his omegas neck.

The luna giggled lightly at his alphas little growls, whenever he tried to move a little.

"Sorry grumpy baby, but I need to pee you gotta let me go", the omega said in between giggles.

"No... wanna cuddle...", the alpha growled, pulling him closer again.

"Koooo I need to peeee"

"Later.."

"No.. Nooowwww"

"No... cuddles"

"Oh you big baby...I just wanna pee and then I'll come back to cuddle yeah?"

"Really?"

"Yes, really... it's still early anyways, but please Koo I need to peeee!!"

"fine...", the grumpy alpha growled, letting go of his mate and the second he was free, Taehyung sprinted to the bathroom. "HUURRYYY!!", JK yelled with a very impatient growl, looking at the door, where his baby disappeared.

"jeez I'm already back you big muscle bunny of an alpha"

"Come... cuddles", yet another growl and how can Taehyung say no to his alpha, who is pouting while growling and making grabby hands like their pups when they want attention.

"already here, what's with you today hmm? usually I'm the clingy cuddly one", Tae said, climbing back to bed, immediately snuggling up to his alpha, who possessively wrapped his arms back around him with a deep growl.

"mine...!!"

"all yours... no need to growl at me", the omega giggled cutely.

"Do we really have to go and watch the fireworks?"

"Yes!!!! I wanna watch them!! it's pretty and romantic!! and I want my romantic new years kiss under the lights of the fireworks!!"

"I can give you your new years kiss while you're under me... how does that sound hmm?", the alpha grumbled, leaving kisses on his lunas neck.

"mhm... good... but no... wanna see fireworks... mhm... k..koo s..stop... you n..nghh... mhmm... you...you said c..cuddles"

"am cuddling you.."

"N..no y..you n..ngh... You're s..sucking a..and biting m..my neck!! n..ngghh"

"not my fault you're so irresistible"

"I'm gonna get u..up if y..you don't s..stop!!", and almost immediately Jungkook looked at him with a frown and a big pout, his grip tightening around him. "Don't give me that look Mr. Alpha! You wanted cuddles and I'll cuddle you but don't be so horny!! you literally fucked me last night"

"no... you were riding me... I just helped out at the end cause you got tired", Jungkook smirked, pulling him in for a kiss. "Fucking hell I love you!!", he growled deep, kissing him again.

"why did that sound like a threat?", the omega said, while giggling, kissing him softly again. "I love you too, Koo.. so much!!"

They shared soft kisses and just cuddled for a little longer. Tae watched his lover falling back asleep.