Chapter 158

Taehyung is on the clouds, he is so in love with his little sister who is just the sweetest little girl.

The girl does keep her parents awake most of the time, but as soon as she's in her brother's arms she immediately stops crying.

Now that the little girl Leyla is here, Eunji just doesn't want to wait any longer. She was just waiting for her girl to be there so she can fit in the wedding dress she had picked out, but now the woman just wants to get married to the man she loves the most in the world.

"Heyy paps... long time no see... you know probably by now that mom is getting married next week... She's so happy now that Leyla is here too... Dad is so proud of her and even I can say that she is a sweetheart... oh Byeolii is walking by the way she's walking all by herself now she even tries to run and the twins are walking too now still wobbly but they try to be like their big sister, you should have seen Yongiis face when byeolii gave mimi a self made present she drew for her, he wanted one too and when byeolii gave him one as well he was beaming in happiness", the omega said giggling. "Kookie is taking good care of us, you don't have to worry about that... I have never felt so loved and happy like in the past years... I miss you... I really do and I hope you're doing okeyy up there... Koo and I are also on planning our wedding... we probably will get married in fall or winter I do love summer but I think maybe in September or October would be a good time.. also I have done some online researching for dresses and I've also looked some up when I went shopping with mom and I think I know what kind of dress I want... do you think it's weird for me to wear a wedding dress? I was thinking of wearing a white suit at first... but.. I don't know it's just not me... I mean just look at me I am wearing a crop top and a skirt... how can I wear a suit right? I... I kinda want a princess like dress but I don't know yet if I want it with long sleeves or not I'm so overwhelmed by all the dresses you can chose from... Minnie said I would look stunning in a form fitting one it would show off my curves perfectly... but I don't know about that... because of the pregnancies I gained weight and I know koo doesn't mind it and it's not toooo bad you know I still feel pretty in what I wear but still a form fitted wedding dress was just not in my mind when thinking of getting married... I always loved those princess dresses... you know the ones like Cinderella  and Ariel... with a big ballgown really puffy and flowy... I think that's definitely a thing I wanna try on... I'm gonna go shopping for that probably without mom since she'll be on honeymoon for 3 weeks, but that way it'll be a surprise for her when she comes back, she has no idea of what I wanna wear... okeyy maybe it's because she's busy with her own wedding and Leyla... I swear dad was so excited when she giggled for the first time.... They are happy and good for each other, so don't worry about her yeah? maybe next time I come back I'll bring her too if she wants to... she doesn't know I'm here... that I come visit you... I'm glad I have Koo", he looked in his lovers direction who was playing with the pups, but immediately looked back at him with a soft smile and Tae hears his voice in his head. A soft 'I love you', made the luna smile. "He's always with me.. he is always noticing when I miss you to much and then just packs a little picnic basket and then we're here.... he's really the best thing that happened to me papa and I can't wait to get married... Jeon Taehyung... doesn't that sound beautiful?!?! I am so excited!! only a few months left... I know wolfs don't get married the mating is bonding us together, but a wedding is just on another level, don't you think?"

"heyy gorgeous", the alpha said, sneaking his arms around his baby from behind. "Hello again Mr. Kim"

"What is it? are they bored?"

"not exactly... they want ice cream", that made the luna giggle.

"then we'll go to town and get them their ice cream... I guess it's time to leave... I'll come by again, don't worry... I miss you paps... I love you", a tear fell down as he closed his eyes, everytime he comes here and has to leave again it happens and everytime he could swear that he can feel a hand on his cheek.