🔞Chapter 136🔞

"What do you mean you lost them?!"

"Well eh... Tae turned into a dragon and before I could even process what was happening he and Jungkook were gone and the house they stayed in was completely shattered"

"Junho you fu..."

"Ah ah ah... no cursing... Byeolii hears everything"

"You GGRRRRR"

"Don't worry... they'll be fine... Tae is in a very ehm... possessive state I must say... he literally jumped off me while looking for JK and now he just grabbed him and left.. they are probably somewhere far away where they are all alone..."

"THAT IS NOT MAKING IT ANY BETTER JUNHO!!!!! YOU LOST OUR SON!!!!!"

"okeyy to my defense it wasn't my fault... he probably scented this alpha and his group coming closer...  and also... it's better this way... I swear if I wouldn't know they are both in this horny state I would have slammed this door open and beat the shit out of this horny ass of an alpha!!! you should have heard our poor baby... he sounded like he's getting tortured in there from all the screaming..."

"Hmm guess Jungkook did him good... BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN LOSE THEM?!?!?!?!"

"Eunji... calm down.. they are both old enough... they are adults with three kids... they can take care of themself"

"But mum..."

"Don't worry sweety, they'll be fine"

"Oh fine...", the woman grumbled, glaring at her man. "But You Won't Be Getting Kisses And Cuddles!!!! Until They Are Back Home And Safe!!!!"

"Oh come on.. Ji... Babyyyyy", the dragon whined, following her with a big pout.

"Looks like your Mummy and Papa need some time alone Byeolii, what do you think, wanna go for a little walkie with granny?"

"Yes!!! Bleoli wan walkie wit Nana", the older woman smiled softly at the little alpha and put some shoes on her, taking her outside for a walk.
____________

"So.... you mean to tell me, you know Jungkook? He was with you for the past days and then he ran away after you could scent a omega?"

"Yes... He wanted to stay away from his mate so we kept him in our basement... but he broke the chains and ran towards the scent..."

"You guys are so fucking stupid... what made you think, that chains would hold a alpha in rut huh? especially when his omega is looking for him and in heat..."

"Chan Hyung just wanted to help... that horny ass of an alpha just can't controll his shit", Hyunjin grumbled, his arms around his mates waist.

"Watch it Beta!! You're not only talking about our head alpha but also my little brother and I will not hesitate to hurt you!!"

"Oookkeeeyyy how about you calm down festy pants and let them rest for a little yeah? I mean they came running here to tell us what happened when they could have just stayed silent and not caring about it"

"But Taem..."

"Ahh.."

"But?!.."

"Nahh... I said calm down.. Stop arguing with me you stubborn wolfie"

"Call me wolfie one more time and I swear I'm gonna show you my freshly bleached and sharpened fangs!!"

"Try me gorgeous", the male alpha grinned with a teasing and mocking tone.

"Hyung... are all alpha mates acting like that?", Jeongin asked watching the alphas with curious eyes.

"What?! Mates?! Me and this arrogant ass of a man?! NEVER!!"