Chapter 123

Jungkook was sitting right beside his sleeping baby. Softly caressing his head with a fond smile.

His omega is sleeping for hours already, not making even one move.

"Jungkook... why don't you come down to eat something?"

"I don't wanna leave them alone"

"Kook they are sleeping... it's fine if you leave them for a bit..."

"No...He's my baby... I wanna be here when he wakes up... and what if the puppies or Byeolii start to cry and they wake him up"

"Fine... I'll bring some food upstairs okeyy?"

"Thanks Eunji", Eunji nodded and went back downstairs.

Jungkook just kept on watching his beloved omega and their beautiful kids. He quietly ate something, not wanting to wake them up.

A few more hours have passed and Jungkook had fallen asleep on the chair next to the bed. His head laying on the mattress.

"So handsome...", Taehyung mumbled, brushing a hairstrand out of his alphas face.

"mhmm.. mommy...", Eunbyeol mumbled, looking at him with sleepy eyes.

"Did mommy wake you up, princess?", the little girl shook her head, rubbing her eyes with a cute yawn.

"Puffies sleepy"

"Yes... let them sleep a little longer...we don't want to wake up your papa, right?"

"Nu... Papa need sleep"

"That's right princess... wanna come cuddle mommy?", the girl nodded excited, making grabby hands.

Tae struggled a little to pick her up without waking the puppies that were all cuddled up to her.

They continued cuddling, Taehyung softly singing for his little girl as the puppies and Jungkook were sleeping.

Eunbyeol fell back asleep as Taehyung was singing softly.

"I love your voice, angel..", Jungkook mumbled, his head still on the mattress.

Taehyung started blushing, smiling softly while looking at his fiancé.

"Did I wake you up?"

"No... have been up for a while...", the alpha said, now looking at his lover. "Was thinking about baby names while you were singing"

"baby names... that's gonna be hard... Do you think we find something cute for them?"

"Sure... we have been writing down names that we like... I'm sure we'll pick the right ones", Tae nodded, kissing Eunbyeols forehead gently as she was snuggling closer. "How are you feeling baby?"

"Hmm.. good... still a little tired and drained, but it's fine... I'm just a little...", Tae bit his lip and started blushing as his tummy started growling from hunger. "H..hungry...", Jungkook chuckled, getting up.

"I'll get you something, what do you wanna eat?"

"Mhm... your spaghetti"

"Sure you can wait so long?"

"Yes.. just mhm... could you bring me strawberries to snack as long as I wait?"

"Got it.. will be right back baby", the alpha softly said, walking over to the other side, so he could give him a soft peak on the lips. "I love you so much"

"I love you too Koo", the omega softly said.

Jungkook went downstairs to make Tae some food. He hasn't noticed the sun getting up. It was almost 2pm already. The middle of the day, no wonder his baby is hungry.