Chapter 141

"By the way... eh what happened to you hair bear?"

"Oh eh... yeah so ehm... you know I just grabbed Koo and we flew to that island without clothes or something like that... we could only bath in the ocean but not brush our hair... you should feel Koos hair though... it's so dry... I'm gonna give it a biiiggg load of my hair treatments... I wanna fluff his hair again", the Luna said with a big pout. "I'm scared to touch it honestly.. I don't want it to break off"

"Oh I get that... Yooni is just never taking care of his hair so I have to put a hairmask in his hair that it stays soft...but how are you feeling?"

"a little exhausted... that was a lot of marking and he wasn't going easy on me though", Tae giggled.

"At least you got the biiiggg alpha D"

"I always get that Minnie", the younger stated in a matter of facts while giggling.

"True that... oh eh... I think you should save your alpha"

"Huh what... EYY??!! PAPA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!", Tae yelled watching his father as he was pushing JK against the wall holding his collar.

"FUCKING ON MY BACK AND THEN JUST DISAPPEARING WITH MY BOY?! I THINK THE FUCK NOT YOU HORNY BITCH OF A WOLF!!!! IF I SEE ONE FUCKING SCRATCH ON MY BOY BECAUSE OF YOU I'M GONNA BURN YOU ALIVE JEON!!!!"

"Junho!!! Leave Him!!! They came back safely SO LET HIM GO!!!"

"PAPA!!!! LET HIM GO!!!!", the luna growled, eyes glowing.

"I DON'T THINK SO!!!! I AM KEEPING MY EYES ON YOU JEON!!! DONT YOU DARE HURT MY BOY!!!!"

"PAPAAAAAA!!!!!", that growl was deep.
Threatening.
Like a warning.

Junho turned to look at his son and immediately backed away from the alpha who had to hold his smirk back.

"DONT! TOUCH! MY! ALPHA!!!!!", everyone was quiet. Eyes fixed on their Luna. Jungkook was poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue, smirking lightly.

He knew he doesn't need to do something when Junho goes all super dad on him. He knows that his Taehyungii would never let anyone near him that threatens him.

"T..Tae.. do....don't give me that look!! I... I just eh... I was worried about you.... and always bad things happen when that alpha is around...", the older dragon grumbled.

"BULLSHIT!!!!!", the lunas eyes were glowing. Flames almost visible in his eyes as he was walking to them, placing himself protectively infront of his alpha.

Taehyung was ready to fight his father. Ready to fight all of them, if they go to close to his alpha.

"I think that weeks alone with Jungkook only made it worse huh?"

"Looks like it... They were inseparable already... but he looks like he could jump on Junho for touching Jungkook"

"Tae calm down hmm? He was just worried about you, like all of us... we were worried about the both of you", Taemin said, walking over to them.

But the luna wouldn't back down. His eyes still bruning red and fixed on his father.

"okeyy your turn now", Jungmi said, also walking up to them.

"MOMMY NU YEING!!!", the little girl grumbled loud with a big pout. "PA JUN NU HURT PAPA!!!! MOMMY NU HURT PA JUN!!!", the only person that can catch his attention is his little princess.

Taes eyes turn towards Eunbyeol and the flames instantly disappear. His eyes going soft and hands reaching out to grab her.

"Papa...", the girl grumbled looking at her father. "Why nu say mommy stop!!!"