🔞Chapter 82🔞

Taehyung was flying them home and Jungkook could feel his babys mood changing every time.

"Baby can you hold on a little longer? we're almost home"

{{Yeah... I think...}}

They already informed the pack, that they were coming back already and Eunji was overly excited to have them all back safely.

When she heard, that she might need to take Eunbyeol, her excitement got only bigger.

Once they reached their home, Tae immediately turned back, completely exhausted.

He curled up in a ball and Jimin being Jimin jumped on him. Excited for them to be back.

Tae only grumbled and his best friend looked at him, now slowly getting the change of his scent.

"Jimin, can you please ask Yoongi and Joonie hyung to bring our bags? I'll carry Tae and please tell Jin hyung if he's free again, that we need him", the alpha said, picking his lover up to carry him in their house.

Eunji was holding the little girl, a confused look on her face.

"Why now? He wasn't gonna have it until mid of November...", the woman was extremely confused and followed them inside. "Jungkook... What happened?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean he was not supposed to get it, before mid of November...", as Jungkook wanted to answer Jin came running in with some medications for the omega to ease the pain. "Jin please can you tell him, that something is definitely not right"

"Mom... I'm fine... it's just a little earlier...", the omega mumbled clinging to his lover.

"Taehyungii, did anything happen? that might be the reason for an early heat?"

"Not really.. only that woman, she was flirting with Koo at the party... and didn't want to leave him alone until I got really pissed...", he mumbled, holding on to his lover for dear life.

"Wait.. can that be a reason for him to get his heat earlier?", the alpha looked at Jin confused and the omega only nodded.

"Stress can be a reason especially for omegas to get their heat earlier... when they feel like wanting and needing more attention or when they feel like someone else was stepping to close into their territory..."

"That's  why he got so horny?"

"Oh he already got horny when you were still there?"

"Yeah... that's why I wanted to come now instead of in the morning... It would have been of no help for us if he would have gotten his heat over night and we couldn't come back home...he was really horny which is not normal for him at all..."

"as if you didn't liked it.. asshole...", the omega grumbled and Eunji couldn't help but giggle.

"Jinnie... I think we should go... Taetae is getting a little moody"

"Hmm... yeah... last time Tae was in heat Jungkook missed half of it... now he's gonna get the full package.. here those are to ease the pain when he gets cramps and those are sleeping pills... He will have a hard time sleeping and Jungkook... don't leave him alone... if you need to go somewhere, take him with you oh and give him your hoodie that you're wearing now, it smells like you the most it will keep him calm and... if he feels like nesting... let him be.. don't do or say anything... please for the love of God... just let him do his thing... trust me..."

"don't worry, I got this... I got him through this once so ill get him through now..."

"If you say so...", with that Jin and Eunji left them alone.