Chapter 110

"BUT HE..."

"Jungkook... No!!"

"BUT..."

"No..."

"Angeelll"

"Stop whining like a puppy... I said no and I mean no... you can't just bring me flowers just to make me say yes to your stupid plan"

"But it's a good plan!!! He'll love it!!"

"You really think, that Hoseokie Hyung will be excited about a fucking stone?! Are you kidding me?"

"No... and... it's a stone with his name on it... look..."

"Jungkook... babe... for real... we gotta get him something better than a fucking stone... I mean you literally wrote his name on it.... with a pen..."

"but... it's cute... look... I even draw him a unicorn..."

"okeyy yeah the unicorn does look cute but Koo... he's one of your longest friends... get him something more special....I mean..  he doesn't wanna celebrate his birthday cause he still wants us to be careful if we get attacked, even though most of the wolves don't think it'll ever happen... but still... he should at least get some beautiful and amazing presents", Jungkook just sighed heavily.

"Fine... I'll think of something better... oh how are my puppies doing? are they growing well?", the alpha asked, crouching down to stroke his omegas belly.

"Hmm..  Jin hyung said they are healthy and growing pretty fast"

"and how are you angel?"

"perfectly fine", the omega smiled softly,  hugging his fiancé. "this is getting harder...", Jungkook chuckled and turned him around, so he could backhug him.

"better?"

"Hmm..  better..", Tae leaned his head back against Jungkooks shoulder, his eyes closing. "Oh... they on it again", Tae giggled.

"Jesus... and they say I'm the horny wolf..."

It has been a few weeks now after Yeonjun and Soobin first had their real fun together and since then, they just have been fucking around every day in every corner they felt like doing it.

Just like now, where they were supposed to be hunting, you could hear them through almost the whole forest.

Taehyung just giggled and gave his alpha a kiss on the cheek.

"let them be.. they are just enjoying the new feelings... Jin Hyungii said, that Yeonjun is even visiting him everyday... he's just waiting to get pregnant...."

"Wow... he really want a puppy from that wolf?"

"eyy!!??!! His name is Myungsoo!! and he's a nice wolf!! why are you always so mean when it comes to him Jeon?!"

"I just... don't trust him... his scent... he should be an alpha by the way he smells... I just... don't trust him..."

"Jeon Jungkook?! Why can't you just except him huh? what did he even do? In fact.. Myungsoo is trying his best to show everyone, that he's good and that he won't hurt them... so where's the problem?"

"what if he's the traitor? what if he will be the reason we get attacked?!"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!", the alpha flinched a little, looking down at his omega.

"Baby... I know Binnie is your friend and like family to you... but Myungsoo isn't... we don't know him... Look... I don't want you to be mad at me... I'm just scared, that you could get hurt... that our puppies could get hurt..."