Chapter 22

Yeonjun was running towards Soobin, who was still training with the others. He wanted to talk to his mate, but yet again, Yeonjun stopped in his tracks, when he saw Soobin, His Soobin, laughing and having fun with the others.

The Beta watched his friend for a while. Loving it so much, when he smiled. Something in him told hkm, to be careful. To be ready to fight them when it's needed. Even his wolf was restless.

Watching them intensely for something like half a hour. He had his eyes on his biggest rival. Minhyuk. He was one of the strongest betas his age. He was young. Only 16 Years, but Yeonjun hates him so much. He just hates everything about his annoying arrogant ass. Especially the way he's always trying to flirt and touch Soobin.

"Binnie Hyung, when I win this match, I'm gonna kiss you! You know! I told you! I will and then I will make you my mate"

"Don't be to full of yourself Minhyuk! You might be the strongest of your age, but I'm the strongest in mine, so dream of it!", the beta growled, he didn't wanted it. He hated the thought of being kissed by someone else than his love. He was waiting patiently for his birthday. Dying at the thought, that his best friend and love of his life might not be his mate.

Being completely in his thoughts, Soobin didn't blocked the last punch and landed on the ground. Grunting in pain. That was a hard one.

As soon as Soobin was on the ground, Minhyuk literally threw himself on him, hovering over the older beta. Smirking proudly in victory.

"I won Hyung", he said smugly with that smirk on his face and Yeonjun just wanted to kick his ass and beat him up like never before. Jun clenched his fists. His knuckles turning white from the strength he was using.

Minhyuk leand down, closer and closer to Soobins face. Soobin was in pure shock. He lost. The thing, that he never wanted to happen just happened. What should he do now?! He didn't want to lose his first kiss to Minhyuk. His wolf was growling in him, not wanting to be dominated by someone like Minhyuk, by someone who is younger than him.

Yeonjuns wolf kicked in, he couldn't watch this anymore. Eyes glowing an gold brown, fangs out and a deep dangerous growl. Yeonjuns wolf was furious. He waited patiently for a year, for his mate to finally scent him and now this mother fucker of a playboy, was toying with his baby.

"TAKE YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF SOOBIN!!!!", he yelled with a deep and dangerous growl. Everyone looked at him. No one ever saw Yeonjuns human wolf, besides from his friends. They were terrified. His eyes were glowing a gold color. Not only glowing in a light brown like they usually do with betas, no, it was glowing gold and everyone that was standing in his way, automatically moved aside.

Minhyuk got up looking at Yeonjun with that smirk agin. Not even thinking of backing away from Soobin. He wanted him, wanted him from the first second he saw him. Believing, that Soobin was his mate he just wanted him.

"And who are you to tell me that, Choi Yeonjun?"

"IT'S SEJUN FOR YOU NOW!! YEONJUN IS BEYOND MAD, BUT ME... OH BOY, YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH ME!!! NOW GIVE ME SOOBIN!!! NOOWWW!!!"

"What is the big bad wolfie doing when I don't?"

"I SWEAR I'M GONNA RIPP OFF YOUR FUCKING HEAD!!!! SOOBIN COME HERE!!! NOW!!!!", the furious wolf growled and Soobin was so fast on his feet nodding rapidly and marched his way towards Sejun.

"You're not going anywhere. I still get a kiss!", the young beta growled grabbing tightly onto Soobins wrist. The pained expression on Soobins face was enough for Sejun to lose his patience. He ran to him, jumped and kicked him in his stomach.