Chapter 103

"Joonie!! hurry up!! Junho is waiting outside!!"

"I'm here... all done... we can go now"

"God I'm so excited to go back home!!!! I mean I loved our time alone but seriously I miss the others so so muucchh!!!"

"Me too... it felt so wrong to not go to that meeting with Kook"

"I gotta do a long check up on Tae when we're back.... he said he's fine and also isn't feeling that the twins got hurt but still... I wanna make sure..."

"There you are...", Junho smiled at them as they came out of the house. "had a good time lovebirds?"

"Junhoooo!!!", Jin excitedly ran to him, hugging him tightly. "God I missed you!!!", the dragon chuckled, hugging him back, smiling at Namjoon.

"Well I missed you guys too, now hop on let's get back home, the others are waiting already", the couple got on Junhos back as soon as he shifted to his dragon form.

Jin is just loving the flying around. The scenery is just so beautiful to look at and everything looks so small and tiny.

"Babe... are you cold? you want my jacket?"

"No, I'm fine with just cuddling", the beta smiled and cuddled his omega tightly, leaving soft kisses on his neck.

To Namjoon those weeks alone with Jin were healing. He felt way more relaxed than he would have thought.

It was good for both of them to grow stronger together. For them to have some serious talks and just time for themselves.

When they landed everyone came running to them excitedly, hugging them and telling them, how good it is to have them back.

Jungkook introduced the two new packs to the couple and they just ended up in talking a lot about their weeks.

They were having fun day together, everyone was laughing and singing along the music.

"Koo... I think I'll go sleep... I'm tired..", the omega mumbled in between yawning, sleepily rubbing his eyes.

"Want me to tuck you in and cuddle?"

"No... it's fine... just have some fun with the others.. I'll take Byeolii with me"

"Okeyy, but if you need me just let me know, I'll be there in no time..."

"Hmm keyy..", the tired omega mumbled, picking up his already sleeping princess. He bit everyone goodnight and went back to their house.

He carefully changed the girl into her pajama and laid her in her bed.

"Night princess, sweet dreams..", he whispered, kissing her forehead, before leaving her room.

He was just to lazy to change so he just took off his clothes and laid down with only his panty left on, not caring of the clothes on the ground.

Snuggling up to Jungkooks side, cuddling his pillow, inhaling his scent, the omega let out a satisfied hum.

It calms him and helps him to fall asleep easier, when he's surrounded by the alphas scent.

When Jungkook went upstairs, he checked on his little girl, if she was sleeping like the good girl she is, kissed her cheek softly and went to his bedroom.

He carefully opened the door and smiled, when he saw his angel laying over the whole bed with his pillow in his arms.

Carefully collecting the omegas clothes on the ground he took them to their bathroom and took off his own, before going to join his lover in bed.