Chapter 9

The following days Jungkook was only staying with Taehyung. Not leaving his side even once. They were stucking to each other like glue but Tae secretly loved the attention he was getting from his alpha. Jungkook would follow him everywhere holding him always close and Tae loved that. Jungkook wanted to make sure he is there when Tae would need him while being in heat. And at the end of the day they would lie in bed rubbing themselves on eachother making out and coming together afterwards.

Tae woke up early today and he was kinda sad already that he felt better he already knew his heat was over but he didn't wanted it to be over. Being to scared that Jungkook would leave him again as soon as he finds out. He looked at Jungkooks still sleeping face with heart eyes and softly stroking his hair his cheeks and lightly as a feather going over Jungkooks lips.
"So pretty..." he breathed out only to be pulled closer by JK "and so handsome..." he mumbled and moved his head closer to Jungkooks "and only mine..." he breathed against JKs lips before kissing him softly, filled with love and affection. Jungkook soon reacted in pulling Tae closer and grabbing tightly onto his round ass earning a little moan from the blond Omega. Tae broke the kiss first looking at his mate.
"Y..you w..were a..awake?" he stuttered nervously.
"Mhm.. Not until you kissed me angel" Jungkook answered with a raspy and deep morning voice making Tae shiver and bringing his butterflies to dance in his tummy.
"O..oh ehm sorry"
"Don't be baby... I like waking up like this.. You kissing me is the best way to start the morning.. but ehm... how are you feeling today baby?"
"Oh.. ehm all good.."
"And... Why are you pouting while sounding sad and disappointed?" Jungkook asked laughing a little.
"I just... I just don't want you to leave again..."
"Oh angel... I won't leave you... Remember.... I told you when I came back that I'm here now and I won't leave you" he said while hugging Tae. Tae nuzzled his face in JKs neck and inhaled his scent. He really wants Jungkook to mark him. To finally make him HIS. He wants to be with him he wants to be Jungkooks and only Jungkooks. No other could touch him like he can. No other would love and cherish him like he can. No other could satisfy him as much as he can. And no one will make him as happy as Jungkook can. And Taehyung just wanted to be the same for Jungkook, but how could he tell him, that he was ready to be marked, that he wanted all of this. He can't just be like 'Ah by the way can you just bite me now cause i want to do more stuff with you than just cuddles and kisses' that would be just wired and even though he really wanted it, he also wanted it to be special so he would wait. Maybe Jungkook will surprise him and do something he would never expect. Or he would just kick him out when he is annoyed by him and doesn't want him as his mate anymore.
"What are you thinking of angel?" Jungkook asked quietly while stroking his cheek only getting Tae to shake his head "Angel I can smell it, when you get uncomfortable or uneasy about something... Come on tell me"
"No it's okeyy really... Don't worry"
"Why do i feel like I should not trust you with that..." he said while rolling Tae under him. "You know you can tell me, when something is bothering you baby... I'm your mate after all and i will always be here for you" and Taehyung saw it. The love in Jungkooks eyes. The love, he never thought to see in someone's eyes. But there he was. His handsome and gorgeous looking alpha. His mate. And out of nowhere he started to cry but not because he was sad, because he was extremely happy to have Jungkook by his side now.
"Oh no no no angel I'm sorry please don't cry" Jungkook started to panic only getting a smal smile from Tae. Sniffing a little. "I didn't meant to ma.."
"I..." hiccup "Love you" Tae said with tears in his eyes. Again they left Jungkook speechless.
"W..what?"
"I Love You My Alpha" Tae answered shyly with tears falling down and instead of giving him a answer Jungkook just kissed him. He kissed him with so much love and passion it left Taehyung breathless. Jungkook qas pressing himself only stronger onto Tae wanting to feel him more. Jungkook didn't want to let go of his little angel but Tae started hitting Kooks chest lightly when he got out of breath and Jungkook slowly let go of Taes addicting lips. Tae was breathing heavy from the lack of oxygen but his eyes never leaving Jungkooks. He was waiting for Jungkook to answer. To also say it. Jungkook wouldn't do it. He wanted to but he was planning something getting his Omegas to help him to prepare everything. Tae looked away with teary eyes when Jungkook wouldn't give him an answer.
"Angel... don't cry, please" he said caressing Taes cheek "You know that you mean a lot to me and that I won't leave you or let you go. I always wanted you even when I couldn't see you but I wanted you. I wanted to get you but crossing the line of another territory is dangerous. I told you that already but you are still doubting me?", Taes head shot around looking at Jungkook with big puppy eyes.
"N...no... I... I just...." he didn't know how to tell him that he was scared in loosing him in loosing his only love and the only kne who will love him more than his parents did. He missed them so much but having Jungkook by his side made it easier for him to erase the pain a little bit cause he knew that he would be happy having a new pack, a  new family, his mate and soon enough he would have his own puppys that he could and most likely will shower with love and little kisses. He wanted to say all that but it just wouldn't come out. He was to afraid that he was already to attached to his alpha, more than Jungkook himself was.
"My cute little angel. There is no need to worry. I know you want to hear it and i promise you that I will say it, but for now, I can only give you kisses and cuddles. I will never let you go angel and you don't have to be afraid that i will kick you out. I will never do that."
"Then bite me", Taehyung said that without looking away, without stuttering and stumbling over his own words just really straight forward.
"W..hat? You want what?", he was Jungshook. Not knowing what to do or to say.
"I want you to bite me Alpha Jeon Jungkook. I, Omega Kim Taehyung want to be a part of your family and pack.", it klicked in Jungkook. Tae didn't meant the mate bite he wanted to be part of the pack.
"Are you sure about that? Cause when I give you my mark I won't  EVER let you go."
"I want it. I want to be a part of it. I don't want to feel like an outcast anymore. I want to be able to talk to everyone over mind link I really want to have this family Kookie, please. If you really mean what you just said, than make me a part of this pack.", Tae looked at him with pleading eyes that Jungkook couldn't resist.
"If that's really what you want, then I will tell everyone to prepare everything and get ready for the ceremony."
"REALLY??!!",Tae exclaimed excited.
"Yes angel,really", he said smiling down at his blonde angel. "And for that, it's time to get ready, you can go and take a bath while I go and prepare everything. I will bring you some white clothes and Jimin will do your hair later", he said while getting up from the comfortable bed.