🔞Chapter 80🔞

"Baby if you get tired just tell me okeyy? Then we can walk and I'll carry you", the alpha only earned a growl from the dragon, who just continued his flight. "Okeyy I'm just saying... I don't want you to get sick you know... I love you, baby"

{{I love you too, Koo, know shut up and let me fly in peace}}

"is okeyy... I won't say a word", the alpha chuckled, rocking his princess lightly, while she's sleeping.

It was a long flight and they had to take a break so that the dragon could drink something, but after hours of flying they finally reached the little town that Jungkook was talking about.

"Wow look at all the decorations!!", the luna exclaimed excited, looking around with big eyes.

"I knew you would like it, baby", the alpha smiled, pushing the buggy, while Taehyung was looking at everything.

"Oh look at the pumpkin!!! it looks like a vampire with the teeths!!!"

"Baby, look at this bakery, do you wanna go inside?"

"Bakery? Oh look at the little ghosts in the window and they even have vampire bred!!!", the luna was so excited, that they had to go in there.

"Hello, how can I help you?", a young girl asked, smiling at them sweetly.

"OHHHH look at you!!! you're a little vampire aren't you??!!! the teeth they look so cute on you!!!"

"Oh ehm thank you", the girl chuckled and Jungkook shook his head in amusement.

"Oh Koo, look they have little monster cupcakes!!! Can we get some?"

"Sure, just tell her what you want baby", they heard the girl coo at them and looked at her confused.

"Oh ehm sorry sir I just ehm... It's pretty rare to see a couple like you here in this little town and you two just seem so in love I just..  yeah"

"Awww thank you, I do love him a lot... and my Koo also loves me, right?"

"Of course I do, baby", the alpha chuckled lightly, kissing his lovers cheek, making him blush.

"Wow... I hope I will find someone who will also love me so much.. ", the girl said all dreamy, smiling at the couple.

The omega was about to say something, but Eunbyeol woke up and started crying so he picked her up to calm her down again.

While he was rocking the little princess, he picked out some cakes and other things that he wanted to try.

"Oh the baby looks so cute!!"

"I know right?! She's the sweetest little princess!!"

"She looks so much like the both of you... and the ears and the tail she'll be the cutest baby on Halloween!!"

"of course my princess will be the prettiest little wolfie!! just look at her cute teeth and her cute little hands!!!"

"Her eyes are really fascinating though"

"She's really special you know... She was born with them and... they don't seem to change at all, but still, she will be the prettiest woman later and everyone will love her!!"

"Wow you really do sound like a proud mother", the girl chuckled.

"I am!! and my Jungkookie is bestest papi!!"

"Okeyy I think we should go, baby", the alpha said, paying for all the things they picked out.

"Oh... already? can... can we just take her with us? She's  so cute!! I wanna keep her!!"