Chapter 29

Tae woke up this morning, alone in the bed. He lifted himself up, trying to sense Jungkook, but he wasn't there.

"Where is he?", the omega mumbled while getting up. He dragged his sleepy head to the bathroom and washed himself. When he was done in the bathroom he went to the closet, grabbed one of Jungkooks hoodies and joggers and fuzzy socks and went down stairs.

{{Koo... where are you?}}

{{Morning, sleeping beauty. I'm out hunting with Jungmi Noona, I'll be back for lunch, I promise}}

{{Oh... Okeyy have fun, but please be careful... I want you back safely...}}

{{Aawww don't worry angel, I'll come back to you without even one mark on me}}

{{Good, then... Have fun, I love you}}

{{I Love you, too angel}}

Tae smiled at himself, while getting outside, just to be met with.

"SNNOOWWWW IT FINALLY SNOWED!!! TAEHYUNGIIIII LOOK IT SNOWED!!! ISN'T IT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN??!!", Jimin yelled jumping around in the snow. Tae chuckled at his friends cuteness. They talked and they were good again. The Luna was still a little with a step back but he somehow felt, that there was something happening with Jimin that he just can't figure out.

Tae walked around in the snow, taking in the cool fresh air and smiling to himself, remembering how much fun he had with the boys in winter. He was so in his thoughts, that he didn't saw the snowball flying right his way. Landing directly in his face.

"STRIICKKEE!!! THE PLAYER GOT 100 POINTS!!"

"Oh god Hyungii are you okeyy??

"YAAAHHH YEONJUN HYUNG!!!

"Yah!!! You can't just hit him like that!!", the five boys were arguing about Juns snowball hitting Taes face, not realizing that Tae was already giving his backfires. Hitting Yeonjuns head perfectly.

Yeonjun grinned turning Taes way.

"THIS IS WAAARRRR MY FRIENDS!!! LET'S GET HIIMMM!!!", Yeonjun yelled running Taes direction, the others following him. Tae ran, laughing and throwing snowballs back at them, hiding behind walls or trees or bushes. They were having so much fun, playing in the snow, that they didn't noticed how time flew away.

They were currently building a big ass snowman with Jimin and Minah, when he scented Jungkook. His head shot up, eyes glowing in excitement.

"Yah yah!! guys!! Jungkook is coming back.. how about we welcome him with a snowball party?"

"YEEAAHHH!!!", they all screamed in excitement. They worked on their snowballs and walls to hide behind them. They made one wall on each side in between the two houses. Hiding with their billions of snowballs behind them.

Everyone was outside watching them and enjoining this whole situation. When Tae gave the Kids a sign, they got ready with snowballs in their hands.

"RIGHT SIDE!! NOOWWW FIIRREEE!!!!", Tae yelled and they all started bombarding Jungkook and Jungmi with the snowballs.

"Wua what the??", the confused alphas hid behind the nearest trees after being attacked like that, grinning at eachother. "Okeyy... If they want it like that, they can have it that way... You ready Noona?"

"Ready!!", she said grinning with the snowballs in her hand. They started backfiring. Of course the alphas shots were strong wich caused the wall they made to fall into little peaces. They ran forward to chease the betrayers, not stopping the fire, always throwing snowballs at their enemies.