🔞Chapter 83🔞

WARNING🔞
SOME CUTE AND HORNY SHIT GONNA HAPPEN🤧🔞
IF YOU DON'T LIKE BOYxBOY SMUT THEN DON'T READ IT😤
IF YOU DON'T LIKE TOP KOO THEN DON'T READ IT😤
AND IF YOU'RE A HORNY BEACH LIKE ME😏 THEN JUST ENJOY 😏
OH AND DON'T FORGET THE POPCORN AND HOLLY WATER 😚💜
🔞YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED🔞

Jungkook woke up, not knowing when he fell asleep, but Taehyung wasn't next to him.

His instincts were telling him, to find him quick, so he jumped out of bed and started yelling his name, running all around the house, just to find him in the laundry room lying in the middle of a big pile of Jungkooks worn clothes.

"Baby..", he softly said, kneeling down to him.

The omega only whimpered, curling himself even more into a ball.

"love... do you need some medications?"

"No.."

"wanna cuddle?"

"Yeth..."

"Should we cuddle in bed? It's way more comfy"

"But I like it here... all smells like KooKoo"

"Hmm... how about we take my clothes to the bedroom and you can cuddle yourself in there?"

"r..really?", the omega looked up with big puppy eyes.

"Yes  really... You can also sleep on my side if you want to"

"You da best KooKoo", the omega pouted, already making grabby hands, wanting to be carried.

"You gotta get up first baby... we have to pick up the clothes on the ground"

"Where do I put them?"

"In the laundry basket baby..."

"But.. I got them from there.. and now you want me to put them back in? Why? Can't I snuggle in KooKoos clothes?", the omega asked, lips slowly starting to wobble.

"No, love... I gotta carry you and the laundry, but I can only do that, when they are in the basket"

"O..Oh... so.. Tete can take them?"

"Yes, love... You can snuggle in my clothes as much as you want"

"Mkeyy... But KooKoo also cuddles Tete"

"Yes, angel, I'll cuddle you as much as you want", at that the omega smiled and started collecting the clothes.

Climbing onto his back, clinging onto his lover like a koala while they walk upstairs with the basket full of Jungkooks clothes.

When they reached the bedroom, the omega immediately snuggled into his lovers side of the bed, sniffing his pillow.

Jungkook placed the basket next to him and watched him do his thing.

The blanket was moved to the side so all the clothes can fit on the bed. Taehyung threw everything on it first and then started digging in the pile of clothes, so he can snuggle in it.

The alpha watched him amused, watching him closely. After Tae was comfortably snuggling in his nest he looked at Jungkook with big puppy eyes.

"Oh... you done? I can come in cuddle you?"

"Yeth... Tete want KooKoo cuddles", his heart melting at his cute baby, he couldn't do anything else but climb in that pile as well to cuddle his little angel.