Chapter 130

Days have passed and Jimin and Yoongi were still locked in their house, while Yoonji was staying with Taehyung and Jungkook.

Eunji was loving the time she could spend with her bestest friend and they would cuddle everytime they took a nap.

"If they don't end up being mates, then I don't trust this whole mate thing anymore", Taehyun said, as he was watching the girls play and giggle.

"I never trusted it in the first place so..."

"Gyu seriously stop it...", Yeonjun said, looking at him with a warning expression. "don't say anything that you might regret later"

"Yeonie is right Gyu... when you meet your mate, you might hate yourself for saying all these bad things"

"definitely not... I won't except them.. no matter who it is... I will reject them", with that, the little beta left his friends, not really seeing his friends face.

"He'll come around Hyun... don't worry"

"Yeah... or not.. I mean... I can feel it already... but he just... I don't know.."

"Maybe you should have a serious talk with him Hyunnie"

"Tae Hyungii heyy", the three younger once said with a soft smile.

"I don't think that will work though... he's just to deep in his mindset of hating the thought of being mated..."

"Maybe you can show him that there's no reason for that Hyunnie... sometimes you have to make the first move for something to work"

"Hmm..  yeah.. maybe... anyways how are you Hyung? can you even sleep properly? I mean those two are really chatty"

"Hmm... it's hard to get them to sleep.. but if we separate them it's even worse... I'm just glad the twins can at least sleep... Koo is looking after them right now...", Tae said  turning to Jimins house. "they are on it again... seriously we should have made their house soundproof too..", Yeonjun giggled at that.

"I'm not really sure if that would have made a difference... Jimin hyung is loud... like really loud.... we could definitely still hear him even if they had a soundproof house",Soobin nodded at that and they all chuckled.

"Ah is Jungkook hyung showing any signs of getting in rut?"

"No.. not really... maybe I'm just not attractive enough for him to get in rut..."

"Oh I wouldn't say that Hyung, you're gorgeous... absolutely stunning and he knows that"

"Heyy Heeseung, how was your date?"

"Had a lot of fun... but seriously Hyung... maybe he's just trying his best not to let out the beats that you might see"

"Oh trust me... there is noway he would or could shock me... I've seen his beast side already... more than once"

"Or not... I feel like Jungkook Hyung is holding himself together a lot... even if you think he is open with his feelings... I mean... Sunghoonie can be the sweetest prince... but trust me when I tell you.... he has a dark side that he only showes me.... maybe Jungkook Hyung is scared to show you that side... you only see him as your lovely and strong Koo... that can be a horny bitch sometimes... but what if that's not all... I mean at some point everyone has a dark side... the once more and others less... it always depends on how you look at it... Yeonjun is able to except Myungsoo even though everyone called him a monster and we can all feel it, whenever Soobin is letting him out, that he's stronger than any of the alphas running around here... he even might be stronger than Jungkook Hyung...but that's not stopping Yeonjunie from loving him... Hyung you're always teaching the little wolfies to stay true to themselves... to be who they are... but.. have you ever talked to Jungkook about it?"