Chapter 56

The others arrived later in the day. Taehyung was still sleeping, while Jungkook was training the teens.

JB walked up to his alpha and told him everything, not leaving a detail out. The head alpha was pretty satisfied with what he heard and told them all to go inside and rest.

The alpha walked into his room, completely tired from the long night, but stopped right at the door, when a familiar scent hit his nose.

"Jinyoung... what are you doing here?", he asked, trying to ignore the strong scent of vanilla with a little mix of berries.

"W..where were you s..so long?"

"Oh... what happened now?"

"I... I just... thought you all left me... Jackson, Markii, Gyeomie, BamBam... and you... no one was there..."

"What about Youngjae?"

"He was busy with his new found mate... I..I didn't wanted to b..be the third wheel..."

"That's what he said...", the alpha grumbled to himself. "You're  literally always the third wheel, cause you are always glued to Mark...", JB growled, sounding maybe a little more pissed than he wanted.

"J..jae..."

"What? You only come to me, when you feel lonely or left out..."

"W..wha...", Jinyoung was interrupte, when Jin came in.

"So here I got you some vitamins and th... oh Jinyoung..  ehm... sorry.. I'll leave that here.. you two just keep talking a..."

"No Hyung, it's fine... Jinyoung wanted to go now anyway...", Jinyoung looked at his friend, tears making their way to his eyes.

"A..are you m..mad at m..me?"

"Jinyoung..."

"WHAT DID I EVEN DO TO YOU??!!! I...I W..WAS HERE W..WAITING F..FOR Y..YOU C..CAUSE I...I W..WAS HOPING Y..YOU W..WOULD B..BE BACK S..SOON A..AND N..NOW Y..YOU.. YOU... AAHHHHH I...I F..FUCKING H..HATE Y..YOU IM JAEBUM!!!!!!", Jinyoung yelled at him, sobbing hard while running out of the room.

Jin stood there, not knowing what to do. He watched JB carefully. The alpha was actually in a bad state. He has to take medication to be able to be around Jinyoung, without losing his mind.

He had to promise the younger, that he wouldn't tell anyone about this, but his condition is only getting worse. The omega knows, he has to do something or else, JB will end up dying like Taehyung did last year.

"JB... Are you okeyy? Do you want me to bring Jungkook?"

"N..No... I..I'm fi..nngghhh...", the alpha crouched down, his hand tightly pressed onto his aching heart.

"Here take those... But.. You need to talk with him Bum... You're only getting worse...."

"N..No... h..he only sees Mark... he... will n...nngghhh fuck... n..never see me as h..his mate"

"You will never know, when you don't try it Jae..."

"H..Hyung p..please j..just give me t..those m..medication and I.. I'll be just f..fine"

"Here... but... they will stop working sooner or later when you continue getting worse..."

"D..don't worry I.. I'm a strong a..alpha"

"If you say so...", the older mumbled, helping JB to get on the bed. "Just stay here, I'll bring you dinner later"

"T..Thanks Hyung... Y..You're the best", the alpha mumbled, his eyes closed already, slowly drifting off to sleep.