Chapter 70

It has been a week since the little puppy came into Eunjis arms. She was already so in love with the little girl, that she is already spoiling her with toys and pretty dresses.

Right now the woman was sitting on a chair next to the puppies parents, waiting for them to wake up.

Jinah said for the last checkup, that they are both health and there vitals are all normal and Taehyungs surgery cut was already healed perfectly do to his wolf genes.

The only thing they are waiting for is for the alpha and omega to finally wake up and be the happy lovey dovey couple again.

"Jungkookie... please bring him back... I trust you with him...", she softly said. "Your little girl needs you two... She is  so sweet! A real little angel! You have to wake up and love her like she deserves it... that sweet little princess"

"Are you telling them again how lovely your granddaughter is?"

"Of course I am! I'm a proud grandma! she is the cutest, isn't she?! She is sleeping so peacefully!! And she looks so cute and adorable and pretty! I got her a new dress!! have you seen it?"

"Yes I did, I mean there were bags of little dresses everywhere, but I guess you mean the one that was on our bed right?"

"Yes!! Isn't it the cutest thing?!"

"I swear you are so whipped for this little girl", the dragon said, laughing at his woman.

"So what huh? Have you seen how cute and pretty she is?! She will be such a beautiful woman later that everyone will wish to be her mate!! And the one that will be her mate will be the happiest and luckiest wolf!!"

"Isn't that something, that Taehyung and Jungkook should say?"

"But they are still sleeping!! So I'll do it for them!!", Junho couldn't help but laugh at Eunjis cute outburst when it comes to the little girl and he has the feeling, that his son will have the same reaction to his girl, if not even more.

_____________

"So do you think, we can go back now, without you hiding again, Babe?", the dragon nodded lightly at his alpha. "Good, then let's go... You still haven't seen the little girl  and we...", he looked at Jungkook. "We should talk to Noona... about her..."

"Uff... that's gonna be a pain in the ass... I don't wanna talk about this... Noona is gonna be so mad..."

"Who are you talking about Koo?"

"When I ran away... I met a little girl... turns out, she's my little sister... that I didn't know I have... she looks so much like mother... and well... turned out, that she's not dead, like we always thought.... in fact, she is absolutely fine, and never thought for one second of letting us know about it..."

"and you are mad at her for that, right?"

"Hmm... not really mad... more... hurt and disappointed... but... Noona should know it too.... She was also so sad, when that thing with our mother happened..."

"Okeyy, then let's go back and talk to you mum!!"

"What? Baby you..."

"I what? She's your mother and she hurted you! I gotta have a talk with her as your mate!", Taehyung said, looking extremely serious at his lover.

"Fine, then let's go back, but first... we gonna cuddle our baby girl!! And... We need to give her a name"

"Yeah! A pretty one! Something that means beauty! or mhm.... something where you think of as beautiful"