Chapter 71

"So... her name is EunByeol?"

"Yes, cause she's shining brightly like a little star"

"Aawww that's cute"

"I know right?! Vante came up with that name and it really fits perfectly for her!! our little Byeolii"

Jungkook was packing their stuff, while Tae was cuddling EunByeol.  The little alpha was still sleeping peacefully in her mummys arms.

Jimin was sitting next to him, with Yoonji in his arms, while they continued talking. Tae had  a lot to tell his best friend and Jimin also had a lot to tell to Tae.

Jimin fell asleep with his head resting on Taes shoulder, his little Yoonji in his arms. The luna smiled at his pouting best friend.

Yoonji was seriously a mix of both, but the way she was sleeping with the biggest pout on her plumpy lips was just like Jimin.

Taehyung looked at EunByeol, he has noticed her moles. That cute one on her nose just like Jungkook and he has it, but her cheek mole is different from his own.

That cute heart shaped mole. It's so tiny, but so cute and pretty. To the luna its a sign of love between himself and Jungkook.

That's how his little Byeolii was made.

He was looking at her closely, trying to figure out, who she's more looking alike.

"She has you long lashes and you lips", Jungkook softly said, letting his hand glide through Taehyungs hair.

"You think so?", the alpha nodded and Taehyung couldn't help but smile at that. "But she has dimples like you and I bet she has your big doe eyes"

"hmm maybe... but her eyes were really pretty a mixture of green and purple"

"P..Purple? I...Is she a d..dra..."

"No she's not", a voice appeared from the door. Jungkook and Taehyung looking that way.

Taehyung had no clue, who that man was, but Jungkook ran up to him, hugging him.

"Heyy champ, welcome back, I guess you did it?"

"Yes, but are you sure about it?  that she's not a dragon?"

"Yeah, don't worry about it, I got the results from the tests yesterday and she's to 98% wolf and 2% dragon... and those 2% are the purple eyes and the fire sneezing thing she does.... But... I'm a little worried about her eyes though..."

"Huh? Why?"

"Don't panic... Jez Jungkook... I mean her eye color... It should start to slowly fade, but ehm... well... she has one purple and one green eye by now.... the purple-green she had kinda faded, I thought it's gonna turn green like it usually would, but for some reason one eye started turning green like yours but the other one is purple... I can try to fix it when you wa..."

"NOOO!!", Tae protested immediately, making Jungkook and the man look at him. "She's perfect! If her eyes stay that way, they stay that way... when she's old enough we can talk about getting her some colored contacts if she wants that, but if not, then she will keep her eyes the way they are!!"

"What he says", Jungkook agreed with his mate and the man nodded.

"Well, she will be quite different"

"So what?! It's nothing bad to be different!! She's just unique  and that's pretty cool and everyone loves her anyways so why should we change something about her?!"

"Baby calm down hmm?", the alpha said, sitting down next to him, his arms wrapped around his babys waist.

"I'm  calm... I just don't like the idea of changing something on her, cause she looks different from others... I also have different eye colors and no one cares about it... if she wants to have normal eyes later, cause she feels wired with those eyes she has, than we can do something... but not now.. I want her just the way she is... but Koo... who is that man anyways?"