Chapter 16

"Heyy Alpha"

Taes voice was quiet and raspy from sleeping so much. His throat was hurting like hell so talking was a pain in the ass but he needed to say something. He still hasn't opened his eyes yet. They felt heavy and he was not ready to face Jungkook yet.

Jungkook stared at him. Tears started to set in his eyes. He felt his heart beat so much faster, when he heard the soft voice of his baby. He was waiting patiently for Tae to open his eyes. Not saying anything, he just stared at the fragile Omega in his arms. Until to a point where he started to believe that he just imagined it that he heared Taes voice.

"Guess I miss you so much, that I already start hearing things baby...", he mumbled and buried his face in the crock of Taes neck kissing it softly. "Please baby... I just want to be with you... I'm so sorry for everything... If I had known what it makes you feel and what will happen to you when I don't bite you in time... If I only had known that earlier... I would have bitten you already on the first day we met... I would have made you mine... Right there in the forest... Not caring about Jimin being there or you not wanting it... I would have just done it.. And I feel so stupid and sorry for not even asking you once why you just left the ceremony... I was so stupid for being mad over this... I was so mad that I didn't wanted to talk to you cause they were my family and my families friends that were getting into the pack, but you aren'tjust my family angel... you are my life, my love, my world, my everything... I am sooo sorry baby for leaving you alone at nights, not cuddling you, not telling you how much I love you... I am soo so sorry baby... My angel... My mate... my love... Tae baby... You are the love of my life and I can't imagine a life without you... I want to spend the eternity with you... Have millions of puppys with you.... Just you and me together... Forever..  I love you so much baby.. You know I used to listen to a song while you were gone and it always made me think of you...", he hugged his baby close not fighting against the tears anymore. He softly kissed his neck again and started to sing.

~{here if you want to listen to it...I personally freaking love this song it's so beautiful 🥺💜 keyy bye 🤟💜}~

"...Baby to the moon and back I will love you more than that, when your skies are grey and your whole world is shaking, to the moon and back, I love you more than that..."

Taehyung was crying silently while listening to the love of his life singing him the song that made him think of Taehyung all the time. Still his eyes closed he held back a sobbing sound just so that Jungkook wouldn't stop singing.

"....Baby to the moon and back..." ,soft sobs left Jungkooks mouth while singing the last lines. "I love you more than.... that...", silence. Tae waited for Jungkook to say something again but instead he heared him crying.

"I love you too... You stupid a...alpha...", Tae said quietly, while holding back his sobs. Jungkooks head shot up, big doe eyes looking at his baby, waiting for Tae to say something again. Hoping that he really isn't just imagining things. He wants to see his babys eyes again. But how could he imagine things when he can clearly see, that Taehyung is crying.

Jungkook took one hand, that was the whole time tightly wrapped around his baby, and started to softly whip the tears away. Softly and gently caressing Taes cheek, looking at him so lovingly. He was desperate to see his babys beautiful eyes again. He really was, but the thing he mostly wanted to do, was to just kiss him. To really kiss him with all his love he has for his little angel.