Chapter 7

Jungkook was tightly grabbing Hansungs ass with one hand while the other one was keeping him close to his body. Hansung loved the feeling, completely giving into every single touch of Jungkook, he would respond with the same amount of passion and affection, wrapping his arms tighter around Jungkooks neck to deepening the kiss. Hansung let out an surprised sound when Jungkook suddenly grabbed his thighs to lift him up. Hansung immediately wrapped his legs tightly around Jungkooks waist while Jungkook was holding him up with both hands tightly grabbing on his angels butt not even for one second breaking the kiss. Hansung let out a soft moan and was pressing himself so close to his mate, that others could think, that space between those two will never exist. Jungkook on the other hand loved the little and soft moans he was getting out of his angel. He wanted him. He just wanted his mate under himself, begging for his touch, for his kisses  just begging for Jungkook to mark him to be finally his. Jungkook was about to carry his little angel in their bedroom but was interrupted.
"Jungkook... You should bring him in the dining room.." Jungkook growled hating the fact that Jin interrupted him but he couldn't care less. He just wanted his baby. So he started walking still not breaking the heated kiss with his lovely mate.
"JEON JUNGKOOK!!" nothing but another growl and a little whimper from Hansung cause Jungkooks grip only tightened on his butt making him only more pressed onto his mate the friction and the heat and all those sparks not really helping in this moment. Hansung was lightly getting hard and started to get nervous if Jungkook would notice it not even realizing that Jin was talking to Jungkook.
"Jungkook... you want him to starve to death or what?!"
That made him stop in his tracks finally breaking the kiss looking at his baby. Flushed red cheeks, red puffy lips from the kissing, breathing heavy while shyly looking at his mate not knowing what to say.
"Are you hungry angel?"
"hmm?"
"I asked if you want to eat something Hansungii" Jungkook said chuckling lightly while looking at his mate who totally blaked out.
"W..why you a..asking t..this o..out of the b..blue?" Hansung asked still shy.
"You haven't eaten since you are here and i don't want you to starve baby"
"O..oh... ehm.. o..okeyy... b..but e..ehm... can...can ehm...I...ehh..." Hansung was so nervous that he was stuttering nonstop "I ehh.. s..sitt o..on e..ehm...y...you... I..I m...mean e..ehm s..sitt on e..ehh y..your l..lap..." Jungkook smiled brightly while rubbing his butt with his thumb making the blond one blush madly.
"Sure you can sit on my lap baby. Did you think i will let you sit somewhere else? I'm not gonna let you go now you're finally back."

Jungkook was sitting on his chair with Hansung on his lap still facing him while they wait for Jin to bring the food. Jimin took his food to his room wanting to be with Yoongi and also not wanting to disturb his friends when they are all lovey dovey. Hansung was looking at Jungkook a light blush pink on his cheeks while supporting his body with his hands rested on Jungkooks chest. He could feel Jungkooks fast heartbeat and it made his own heartbeat go faster from second to second.
"You know you scared me angel..." Jungkook breathed out ever so lightly while brushing softly through Hansungs hair.
"w..hy?"
"Cause i thought that you would  never come back... that i lost you right after when i just got you..."
Hansung wanted to say something but right in that moment Jin came in with the food.
"Dinner is ready my lovely lovebirds" Hansung sighed at that and turned around on JKs lap but as soon as he saw the delicious looking food his mouth started to water.
"Wuuaaa Hyung that looks amazing!!"
"Then why don't you give it a try hmm?"
With a nod Hansung started eating and to say he loved it was an understatement the food was gone so fast that both Jin and Jungkook were amazed and surprised.
"Wow angel was it that good?"
"YEESSS!!!" he exclaimed "And I  was really hungry though" he said shyly after. Before he could stand up Jin came around with more food and Hansung ate it all even 3 more bowls after the two he already had. He would always give something to Jungkook who was holding his baby tightly in his arms.

After dinner when Hansung was really full and couldn't eat more Jungkook picked him up and carried him to their house and in their bedroom. Softly and carefully placing Hansung on the bed he went to the closet and grabbed a shirt and boxer to sleep in.
"I'm gonna take a quick shower baby your bag that you brought is there in the corner if you're looking for it"
"Oh okeyy thank you" he said blushing and watching Jungkook leave. Hansung got up from the bed and took off his pants and shirt leaving him only in his boxers. He went to his bag and searched for a shirt but the smell that came out of Jungkooks closet kinda distracted him and without himself realizing it he was already in JKs closet smelling and sniffing his clothes  and humming satisfied at the smell of it. While everything was more black and white Hansung picked up a purple Vneck shirt it smelled a little stronger than the others he held it in his face and sniffed on it deeply.
"Hmm..." he hummed and closed his eyes taking the sweet and fresh scent in while putting the shirt slowly on. "That's mine now..." he mumbled while hugging himself and sniffing the air that surrounded him.
"What is yours?" Jungkook came back in with hair still wet and a towel over his shoulders and rubbig his hair dry. Hansung on the other hand stared at him. Almost drooling over the view he was getting. Jungkooks tight and short boxers form fittingly showing his beautiful butt an his muscles and to Hansung delicious looking thighs and the really tight fitting white vneck shirt that was perfectly showing of Jungkooks well build chest and abs along with his broad shoulders and arm muscles. Its a look to die for thought Hansung and gulped hard his saliva that started to collect in his mouth do to that sight infront of him. And Jungkook so sexily drying his hair Hansung just wanted to go on his knees and do whatever Jungkook wanted him to do just to get more of this sexy and breathtaking view.
"Hansung? Are you even listening?" Jungkook asked smirking
"huh? oh eh... yeah sorry hehe.. ehm i eh..."
"You wear my shirt?"
"ehm.. no...that's mine.."
"oh is that so?"
"jep... thats mine now..." he said while nodding to himself "you can't get that back though..."
"so its mine?"
"no mine" Hansung mumbled sad thinking that Jungkook wants to get it back.
"Baby... don't look like that..."
"l..like what?"
"like a lost little puppy who is about to get his toys taken away"
"eyy.." Hansung was now pouting more than ever crossing his arms and turning away from Jungkook. Jungkook just smiled and walked over to him hugging him from the back and wrapping his arms tightly around Hansungs tiny waist.
"I'm  not taking it away from you angel... you can have it and you can also wear all the other shirts too if you want to" Jungkook said so softly and gentle it gave Hansung goosebumps.
"r..really?"
"yes, really angel... what's mine is also yours now"
"you really mean that?" Hansung asked slowly turning around in JKs arms.
"Yes angel, what ever you want i will give it to you... besides my shirt looks cute on you"
"really? isn't it a little to big?"
"that's what makes it cute baby... most of my shirts are tight on me but on you even my tight shirts look cute cause they don't properly fit you but i don't really mind that... you know you can ju..."
"I Love You..."
"....."
"....."
"you..." Speechless. Jungkook was speechless. He didn't expected that to come out of his mates mouth that fast and with no hesitation. Hansung on the other hand was hating himself for saying it thinkig that it was to fast cause Jungkook was not responding to it.
"s..sorry..." he said really quiet before running out of the bedroom and the house in fulspeed.
"Ha..Hansung no wait...." before Jungkook could even realize what just happened Hansung was already in the main house searching and screaming for Jin.