Chapter 87

"We... what?", Jungkook was shocked, staring at the screen and Taehyung hasn't said anything in the past few minutes.

"Look this is one little bean and this is the other little bean..."

"Oh wow... we're.. we are gonna have two puppies... that's ehm... wow...", Jungkook was excited, but so speechless.

He didn't expected them to have twins. That Tae got all the symptoms you could get, when you're pregnant, that was pretty obvious, but that it's actually twins, he never imagined that.

"I think we lost Tae...", Jin said, chuckling a little, while looking at the omega.

"Baby? You good?"

"so ehm.. I... I don't have like... cancer... but... two puppies in me?", the luna asked carefully.

"Yep, two little puppies"

"How..how the hell do they even fit in there?!like I do know I'm chubby and there's a lot of space for one but two?! How the hell are they gonna fit?! I'm gonna explode when they grow!!!"

"Oh my god...", Jin breathed out, massaging his temple.

"Baby...", the alpha chuckled, hugging him. "Can you be even more in panic?"

"HELLOOO I'M THE ONE HAVING TWO GIANT PUPPIES IN MY BELLY!!!!"

"Yeah I know... but you won't explode from it you drama queen"

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT YOU STUPID MUSCLE BUNNY !!!!"

"Angel...", the alpha sighed out, kissing his forehead. "Calm down yeah? it's not good for the pups.."

"YOU....oh... right... sorry puppies... mummy is sorry... my sweet little puppies...", the omega cooed, looking down at his belly with a soft smile.

Jin cleaned him up and gave them the ultrasound picture of their two puppies.

When they were back in their house, they sat on the couch with Taes parents and grandparents.

"We got an ultrasound picture... here", the luna said, handing the picture over.

Eunji gasped loud, hand covering her mouth as she stared at the picture, same as his granny.

"Why? what is it? is it bad?", Junho asked worried.

"No... love look.. it's... it's two babys..."

"HUH??!! TWO?!"

"Dad.. don't yell... you'll wake Byeol!!", the omega scolded his father.

"Oh yeah sorry... but damn Jungkook... I mean.. I know you were supposed to take care of him but...that's a lot... even for you...", Junho said, shaking his head.

"The fuck? why does that sound like something bad when you say that... I mean we'll have two beautiful puppies instead of one... only because I'm so much younger than you and can make more than you doesn't mean it's something bad", Taehyung could help his laugher.

He was laughing so hard, that he started tearing up from it. His father looked at the alpha with a warning look.

"Careful there wolf.. I made the one you're mated with and I am not afraid to take him back with me and hide him from you!!"

"I wanna see you try old man", the alpha teased, grinning.

"Okeyy okeyy... that's enough now you two... what are you guys 10? How about we cook something delicious and watch some movie together yeah?", Eunji said to calm the situation and everyone agreed.

Meanwhile Jimin was playing with Yoonji and waiting for Yoongi to come back from hunting.

Jaebum had taken him, Hoseok and Namjoon along so he was all alone with his little girl.