🔞🔞Chapter 62🔞🔞

~before someone's gonna come at me again🙈 if you're not comfortable with top Kookie or boy x boy in general than please just don't read it🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️ I will mark the smut with 🔞🔞🔞 where it starts getting more intense so you can just skip to the point where the next 🔞🔞🔞 are showing up... even though that's actually pointless cause you're already here wich would mean you also have read the other smut parts but YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED 🔞🔞👀👀 and don't forget to grab your Holly water and now I wish you all a lot of fun with some smutty juicy HanKook😋😋😏😏👀👀~

The kiss was slow at first. Soft and really gentle, but soon got more and more heated.

With Jungkook always squeezing his babys ass cheeks and pressing him more against his strong and hard chest, it couldn't turn out otherwise.

Jungkooks right hand was slowly sneaking inside the slit on the side of the dress. His fingertips gently tracing over the lace fabric of his babys panty, before going all the way to his round and squishy butt.

Hansungs breathing was slowly getting heavier, his heart pounding like hell in his chest as he started panting in the kiss.

His cock slowly hardening from all the touching and the alpha could only let out a deep growl, when the scent of his mates arousal hit his nose.

In a fast motion, Hansung was turned around and his back was pressed against Jungkooks broad chest.

The omega hummed satisfied at the feeling, leaning his head back, as Jungkooks arms were slowly wrapping around him again.

"Hmm... K..Kookie..."

"What is it, gorgeous? You like this?", the alpha breathed out, his hand under his babys dress again, gently letting his fingers glide over the soft and in marks painted skin.

"M..mmmhhmmm y..yeah... hmm... K..Kookie...", he whispered, rubbing his ass slowly and gently on his lovers growing bulge.

"Gorgeous... You know, I told Taetae I won't fuck him...", Hansung eyes got wide and he turned his head to look at him.

"You... you also don't want to with me?", his voice now sounding a little sad and disappointed and Jungkook could just fuck him right there exactly in this position at that exact place and that moment.

"He will be sad tomorrow... don't you think, gorgeous?"

"N..No... mhm... yes... m..maybe b..but K..Kookie..."

"hmm... seems like you don't care that much right now my gorgeous baby"

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

"I..I w..want you t..to make m..me feel g..good K..Kookie... P..please... NNYYAAAANNNGGG!!!", the omega moaned loud, when tha alpha grabbed his throbbing and already with precum leaking cock over his panty.

"That sounds beautiful... do that again, gorgeous", he growled aroused and started to massage his babys cock.

"AAAHHHHHH NNNGGHHHH MMHMMMMM K..KOOKKIIEE NNGGHHH!!!!"

"So sensitive my baby... and I didn't even started yet... You really want this that bad huh?"

"Y...YYYEESSS AAAAHHHHHHNNNGGGGG"

"I just hope, that you aren't tired, gorgeous... You won't be getting much sleep tonight"

"I..I d..don't w..want s..sleep... I w..want y..you!!", with that, the alpha pressed his bulge harder against his babys ass.

The omega moaned, head leaning against his lovers shoulder.

"You want me that much, gorgeous?"