💍💏Chapter 126💏💍

"TAEHYUNG!!! HURRYYY!!! YOU KNOW HOW JIN HYUNG CAN GET WHEN HE IS NERVOUS!!", Jimin yelled, already running ahead.

The luna just chuckled and ran after him to the room, where they were getting ready.

He reached the room just seconds after Jimin and saw an extremely nervous Seokjin walking around the room rambling around.

"Jinie calm down you will look gorgeous and Joonie will love you more and more", Jungmi said, trying to do his hair. "CAN YOU STAND STILL OR DO YOU WANNA LOOK LIKE YOU JUST CAME OUT OF BED?!", Jin just stood still right away, nibbling on his bottom lip.

"Sorry noona... I'm just really nervous... and what if the suit doesn't fit me anymore cause this little bean here decided to grow faster... what if I forget my vowels and don't know what to say?!"

"Hyungii calm down... you know your vowels by heart... if you do forget it.. just tell him what you feel"

"Taetae is right Jinie... you will know what to say when you look at him.... and for the suit just leave the jacked opened of its to tight on your belly... and you even asked for the button up to be a little bigger just in case the belly grows fast so don't worry and sit down so I can do your hair and Minah can start on you makeup"

"Fine... but not to much please.... I still wanna look natural Minah"

"I know Oppa", the girl giggle already standing by the vanity. "you will look as handsome as always"

"Wait.. what if I should have gotten a dress? Joonie would probably prefer seeing me in a wedding dress.. oh I fucked up already"

"Hyung seriously...that man is already all over you without you wearing dresses! why are you panicking over that now hmm? I rarely wear dresses or skirts I much more prefer shorts and tight jeans so Yooni can appreciate my beautiful butt more... Joonie hyung is used to you wearing pretty, but regular clothes... you don't need to doll up for him like a certain someone", Jimin said, earning a slap on his shoulder right away. "au... eyy...", he glared at his best friend who just glared back. "what? I didn't say a name.. if you take it personal already", the older one grinned, earning another slap on his shoulder.

"I don't doll up Park Jimin!! I just wear what I feel comfy in and pants are just not comfy like skirts and dresses... Not my fault I look like a snack while wearing it so Koo is all over me 24/7"

"Now now boys... concentration back on Jin yeah", Jungmi said, chuckling lightly at the two omegas.

They both nodded and helped him getting dressed as soon as Minah and Jungmi were done with his hair and makeup.

"It looks good hyung no need to worry", Jimin said, giving him a soft smile.

"Yeah, puppy has still enough room to breath and you can still eat what you crave without buttons popping off", Tae said chuckling. "what? don't give me that look I was pregnant twice... what do you think why I love wearing dresses... on some of my trousers the buttons just popped off whenever I ate to much or only sat down...", that made the other two omegas laugh as well.

Jin seemed a lot more relaxed now, only two more hours left until he would be married to the love of his life.

"Okeyy so now for you four... I got some Bridesmaid dresses for you.. I hope you don't mind wearing it Min.."

"Not at all Hyung I'm actually excited to see what you got us", Jin nodded and went to the closet to get a clothing rack out of it.

"So ehm.. these three are for Jimin, Minah and Taetae..", the omega said, handing each of them the dress.

"Oh wow Hyungii, this is beautiful!!", Tae said excited, while looking at it.

"And for my Bridesmaid of honor..", he said, turning to Jungmi. "I got you this one Noona... it's the same color but a different style... I saw it and was magically drawn to it"