Chapter 60

Taehyung woke up with a deep groan. His head was hurting like bitch, so he held it in pain.

The memories of this terrible dream coming back to him, making him tear up again.

"K..Koo...", he sniffed out as he felt a pair of arms tighten around his waist.

The omega turned around fast, now looking right at his mate. His eyes widening as he looked at him.

"K..Koo?"

"Hmm... morning love... want me to bring you some painkillers?", the alpha asked softly, his fingers gliding through his omegas soft hair.

"Y..You're here? o..or I.. is t..that another d..dream??"

"No baby... I'm here... You were crying so hard and I heard you screaming for me so I ran back here as fast as I could... I'm sorry baby... I really just shouldn't have left you alone..."

"K..Koo y..you r..really c..came b..back to m..me?"

"Of course, love... I would always come back, when I feel that you're in pain..."

"K..Kooooo!!!", the omega sobbed out again, nuzzling his nose in his alphas neck to scent him.

"Oh please baby don't cry again... I'm here now and I won't leave you alone again..."

"B..But you h..have to g..go h..hunting"

"They are also good in hunting without me and if I go, I'll make sure to be back in at least 3 hours... I don't want to leave you alone for to long baby... You were looking really bad when I came here... You've cried so much and were in so much pain, that even my heart was hurting... I could hear you screaming for me... I could feel your pain and it hurted me to see you so sad and broken..."

"I..I'm sorry K..Koo..."

"It's fine baby... but... do you think, you can talk with Jin Hyung about this? Your nightmares are getting worse baby and I'm really starting to worry..."

"I...I will.... I..I don't like those d...dreams..."

"Baby... how's your head?"

"Hurts..."

"Want me to get you some painkillers?"

"No... Just hold me...", the alpha smiled softly and pulled him as close as he could, leaving soft kisses on his forehead.

The omega hummed satisfied and snuggled even closer, always scenting his lover. He kinda felt bad, that because of him, Jungkook ran back home, even though he promised his sister that he would meet her.

They stayed in bed a little longer, only cuddling and leaving soft kisses on each other.

When they decided to get up, they took a relaxing bath together, the omega snuggled up to his alphas chest. Enjoying the warm water on his skin.

"I love you Koo"

"I love you more, beautiful"

They stayed like that until the water started turning cold. Jungkook helped him out and dried him up, so he could put on some clothes.

Jungkook was drying himself, when he felt a kiss on his bare back and two arms sneaking around his waist.

"Baby... let me get dressed hmm?"

"But I like that view..."

"Baby...", the alpha said, chuckling a littel.

"Koo... take me..."

"W..what?", he turned his head to look at his baby.

"Can't you just fuck me... really hard... I.. I need you..."