🔞🔞🔞Chapter 120🔞🔞🔞

🔞🔞🔞 WARNING 🔞🔞🔞

If you don't like smut or it makes u uncomfortable then don't read this chapter!!! It's straight up smut!!

Also if you don't like HanSoo THEN DON'T READ IT ☠ It's just Jungkooks and Taehyungs wolf letting out their beasts and fucking like horny teenagers... or more like the horny animals they are 👀

And for my horny lovelys
😌 I GOT YA 😌
Hope yall enjoy some horny HanSoo content after that VanSoo moments 😌

🔞🔞🔞ENJOY🔞🔞🔞

"What the fuck you think you're doing?!", the alpha growled deep, gripping his babys hips.

"Hmm... waking you up", the pretty boy on top of him smirked a little, rubbing their dicks together.

"Oh.. so that's your way of waking me up now?", the alpha grinned, rising an eyebrow in amusement.

"Yes... I was talking to you but you wouldn't wake up so not my fault", the omega smirked, still rubbing their dicks together.

"You would have done that anyways you naughty baby", that earned the omega a slap on his ass, making him moan. "So horny early in the morning huh?", the alpha growled, flipping them around.

"Hmm.. I could also just go and pleasure myself if you're still to tired", without hesitation, the alpha grabbed him by the neck, leaning down.

"Don't you dare touch what's mine, gorgeous...", he growled possessively in his ear.

"But you're just taking to long you know...  I think the big alpha is getting old", the omega mockingly said, smirking up at his alpha.

Jungsoos eyes just started glowing even more, the fire in his eyes burning deep into his little wolf underneath him. Ready to destroy him.

Without even saying anything, Soo just turned him around, putting him on all fours, giving him a hard slap on the bitemark on his ass cheek.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUUUCCKKK WHAT THE?!", Hansung moaned at the sudden immense pleasure shooting through his body.

"Hm.. guess that also works on my naughty little wolfie", the alpha smirked, hitting that same spot again, making his omega moan loud again. "Interesting... I thought only Van would be effected by it but I guess... You also love getting slapped on that beautiful butt of yours huh?", another hard slap on the mark and a loud moan echoing through the room as Hansung was cumming hard on the sheets.

Jungsoo smirked satisfied, his hand softly brushing over the mark. He watched his baby shake from the intense orgasm he just had.

Then his eyes got fixed on the pretty butt plug that was still buried deep in his babys hole. His thumb just putting a tiny amount of pressure on it, pushing it in a little more just to earn a little whimper from the omega.

"You were a naughty baby... so maybe I shouldn't fuck you but put a cockring on you so you stay hard but not let you cum..", the omega whined at that,  looking at his alpha with pleading eyes. "Don't have to look at me like that, gorgeous... That doesn't work on me... But a little fun won't hurt...", and another slap on the bitemark, that made the omega moan loud. "You wanted to be fucked, didn't you, gorgeous?", the omega nodded hastily, wiggling his ass, making it jiggle. "Cat got your tongue? You know how to talk", a deep growl, followed by an even harder slap, making the omega cum yet again with a loud moan. "Oh.. look at the mess you made... We should not do that again...", his hands were roaming all over his babys body, that was shaking from the hard orgasm.