Chapter 142

"Koo? Babe? Jungkook?... uff... that alpha is sleeping like a rock... eyy Husbun breakfast is ready"

"H..huh? what breakfast? where?wait... did you just call me Husbun?", the alpha mumbled still half asleep, making his lover giggle.

"Yes, I did and breakfast is on the table you sleepy head... what are you doing on the couch though?"

"Hmm? oh.. Byeolii was thirsty so we went downstairs and then we were wide awake so we stayed here to talk until we fell asleep", the alpha mumbled, eyes still closed.

Taehyung gently caressed his cheek with a soft smile.

"Really? what were you talking about?"

"Nothing much... Byeolii got kisses from Yoonji"

"WHAT?!", the omega exclaimed, eyes going wide as he stared at his mate. "What do you mean she got kisses from Yoonji?!?!?!?!"

"Mommy... quiet... bleoli leepy", the little alpha girl protested, snuggling deeper into her dad's neck.

"You heard her baby... we're sleepy...", the head alpha mumbled, cuddling his little girl.

"Okeyy fine.. then I'll eat with YongMi and HyunYong  alone... stubborn sleepy alphas...", the omega grumbled getting up from the couch.

"Yeah... Good... Wait...", the alpha said, sitting up now. "Who are Yongmi and HyunYong?"

"are you serious? Yongii and Mimi you stupid alpha",

"Oh? so you decided on the names huh?"

"Yeah... wasn't easy honestly...  I really really love EunMi and HyunMi too but beautiful dragon just hits different now that they have grown a little... My little girl is really a beauty and I bet her dragon will be just as gorgeous as her herself and her wolf will be... and HyunYong might be just as perfect since our little boy is so smart already.. wise dragon fits just right in, don't you think?"

"it really does fit.. for both of them", the alpha said with a big smile. "You heard that princess? your brother and sister have names now"

"MIMI!! YONGYONG!!"

"Well guess it's nothing new for her", the omega chuckled at that, going to the kitchen. "Wait, where are you going baby?", the alpha followed him right away, his little girl tightly clinging onto him.

"Just sit down I was just going to get something to drink", the omega said, grabbing the tray with their drinks from the counter.

"Oh okeyy... Kiss?"

"No... I'm starving and the pups are also starving and waiting", the alpha pouted, watching his fiancé walk out of the kitchen without giving him a kiss.

"Nu wrorries papa... bleolli givs papa kissies", with that the girl gave lots of kisses on her papas cheeks, giggling excited, when he smiled and chuckled.

"Thank you, my sweet little princess"

"Bleoli luv papa!!"

"Papa loves you too, princess", the little alpha giggled, nuzzling her nose in his neck again.

The alphas heart just melted. How can one little girl make him so weak to the heart?!

In all those years of being alone he was wishing to find a beautiful mate that would stay by his side and help him lead the pack, love him so dearly that all the loneliness he felt will be replaced with pure happiness and love.

He did in fact found that person in his Taehyung. The alpha knows, that he can always count on his baby in whatever decisions they have to make, that he will always protect and love him no matter what hardship they have to go through.