Chapter 25

When Tae woke up, he looked at his sleeping alpha. The alpha had his arms wrapped  around him in a strong grip. Not letting him go for a second. Tae looked at the clock on the nightstand. 1PM, they really slept over lunch, but after all the hard work and partying they needed sleep.

Tae continued to look at his mate. So much love in his eyes. Slowly his hand reached his mate's cheek, slowly stroking it and going softly in his hair. Oh how he just loved Jungkooks long hair. He just wants it to get longer and longer.

He just stared at his sleeping mate, sometimes leaving soft kisses on his face. He was so in his own little bubble, that he didn't even noticed, that Jungkook was already awake and just pretended to be sleeping.

||Freaking... what is he so cute for?! I wanna jump on him!! But he's so cute, that I just wanna cuddle him and shower him with kisses and love||

\\Well if you would let him know, that you're not sleeping anymore, then maybeee only maybe we could fuck like animals\\

||Aish... Why are you always so aggressive and possessive... can you just love him for a second and not see him like a sex toy?!||

\\Maybe... If he stops being so cute and fuckable...\\

||Jeez... Why am I even talking to you about this...||

Jungkook pulled Tae closer, not leaving any space between them, not even a peace of paper would fit in between them and he softly breathed against Taes lips.

The omega melted at that closing his eyes waiting to be kissed. Jungkook on the other hand wanted to tease him and didn't kissed him, waiting for his baby to make a move.

Tae opened his eyes again, pouting like a lost baby puppy. He looked at his mate.

"Koo... Taetae wants kisses...", the omega purred pouting, but not a single reaction of his mate. The pouting baby started wiggling in his mates arms, trying to escape the strong grip. "Fine... then don't...", Tae mumbled, still pouting. He was about to get up, when he was pulled back. Now hovering over his mate, he looked at him with wide eyes.

"Where you think you're going baby?", the alpha growled lightly with his deep raspy morning voice.

"You didn't gave me kisses..."

"My baby wants attention?"

"No... Kisses...", the omega pouted.

"Then why don't you just kiss me, when you want it? You showered my whole face with kisses, but my lips were left out"

"Y..you were a..awake?"

"How can I sleep, when you shower me with kisses?"

"S..sorry..."

"Don't be baby... Now come, my lips are waiting for yours..", the alpha purred, while pulling his mate more down. Taes heartbeat was so loud, to a point where he thought, that Jungkook would hear it. Closing his eyes slowly and letting their lips meet, softly and gentle.

The soft and gentle kiss got more heated, the longer they were kissing. Jungkook tightly grabbing on his babys big ass, kneading it hard, making the omega moan softly in the kiss.

Tae pulled away from the kiss, to catch his breath. He looked at his mate with so much love, that Jungkook just wanted to ripp off his clothes and fuck him real good. Tae on the other hand was a shy baby now and wiggled himself free to get up.

"Heyy, where you going angel?"

"S..shower..."

"Okeyy then let's go.. YAAHH!! DON'T RUN FROM ME!!", the alpha screamed after his mate, while getting up to chase after him. "Did you seriously lock the door baby?", the alpha chuckled. "Come on baby, let's shower together hmm?"