🔞🔞Chapter 48🔞🔞

It was their first night in their new house and Tae is all cuddled up against Jungkook in their new really big bed.

"Koo...", the omega said sleepy.

"Yes, love?"

"Do you think puppy will like his home?"

"Sure baby, why shouldn't puppy like it?"

"Don't know... Maybe it's to big?"

"naahhh definitely not baby, its perfect and it's big enough to have a lot of pups"

"But Koo..."

"Hmmm? What is really going on in your mind baby?"

"Do... do you think they'll hear it? when we... do it?", the alpha started chuckling at his babys cuteness and pulled him only closer.

"Baby.. I made sure the walls in every room are thick enough and the doors, same as the windows, are soundproof so there is no way they will hear you, when I make you feel good.. I mean that only works, when we have all windows closed, but no need to worry to much about it"

"So that means, no sex, when the windows are opened?"

"Wowow slow down there, that's not what I said!!! I'm still gonna fuck you, if they hear you or not. I don't really care, as long as I make my baby feel good"

"But I don't want our children to hear us Koo.. That's... just... I don't know... I don't like the thought of it...."

"Baby look... in the first years, we can and will keep the windows closed in their bedrooms anyways so they wont get sick and when they are old enough, to decide themself, if they want the windows opened at night, they will be old enough to know alot about this whole mating things and sex and all that, so why are you panicking so much over this?"

"I...I heard Mum and Pa when they... did it... and I... may have started blushing and... ran out hiding somewhere, where I couldn't hear them"

"Ahahahahaha oh god baby... You were a shy baby back then, but that doesn't mean, that our puppys will also be shy... I mean, what if they take a lot after me?"

"Oh hell no..."

"Excuse You Omega?", the alpha sat up, looking down at his mate. "What Is That Supposed To Mean Huh?", he growled, pinning Taes hands tightly in the mattress.

"I..I ehm... I... I didn't meant it t..the way i..it came out K..Koo... I swear I..Ehm... Love you?"

"Was that seriously A Fucking Question????!!!!", the alpha growled deep. "Seems Like, I Have To Fucking Fuck Some Sense In Your Fucking Brain!!!"

"N..No K..Koo I..I'm sorry I..I do love y..you!!! y..you know t..thAAAAHHHHHHH NO WAIT KOOO!!!", the omega screamed, when he was turned around in a fast movement, his pantie pulled down, while Jungkook bend him over his lap.

"I'm Going To Fucking Teach You A Lesson!!!", the alpha growled and placed the first hard slap on his babys ass. The omega screamed loud in pain and pleasure. "I Was Being So Nice To You All Those Fucking God Damn Months!!! Not Fucking You For The Sake Of Puppy, Not To Hurt It And Because You Were Always Looking So Tired, But Now My Little Omega, I Won't Hold Back Anymore!!! It Was Definitely To Long Ago, Since I Last Fucked You Hard, So That You Learn To Use That Fucking Brain Of Yours More Properly!!!", the alpha growled, while always slapping Taes ass hard, with alot of force, making the omega scream louder and louder. His ass already madly red, from all the slapping, tears falling down from all the stinging pain, that every slap is giving him.

"K..Koo p...please I..I'm s..sorry I... L..Love y..you", the omega cried out.

"Oh? Now You Love Me? Count!!", more slapps on Taes already badly stinging ass.