Chapter 101

The next few days Jungkook was spending with his little omega to make sure he's fine.

The little alpha girl was missing her mommy and Papi so Eunji knocked on the door. Slowly entering the room.

"Oh mum...  Is something wrong with Byeolii?! Is she sick?!", the omega panicked, running over to her.

"No... she's just missing you and Jungkook and keeps whining... I barely get sleep... you think you can take her?"

"Of course!! come here my little princess", the luna took his little girl. "Did you miss mommy and Papi?"

"Eung!!", she mumbled and nodded, wrapping her little arms around Taes neck. "M..Miss m..mommy", she mumbled in his neck and Taes eyes widened.

"Wait... can... did you just? Eunbyeol did you just say you missed mommy?", the girl nodded, nuzzling her nose in the crook of the omegas neck, inhaling his scent. "Wow you're such a smart little girl, aren't you? you get better every day!!", the omega said excitedly, going over to the bathroom. "Can you also tell papa that you missed him?", the girl nodded again as they walk into the bathroom. "Koo look who wanted to see us"

"Oh hello my sweet little princess", the alpha cooed, grabbing her.

"Miss Papi...", she grumbled nuzzling into the alphas neck pouting cutely.

"Oh Papi missed you two baby girl.."

"M..Mommy o..otay? M..mommy nu s..sad?"

"Oh my smart little girl is getting pretty good in talking already huh?", he smiled proudly, kissing her cheek. "And no... mommy is not sad anymore, see... mommy is smiling", the alpha said, turning the girl around so she could look at her mommy.

Taehyung smiled so fondly, his heart melting at his cute little family.

"God I love you both so much...", he breathed out, hugging Jungkooks waist and kissing the little girls cheek, making her giggle.

"Luv mommy and Papi"

"Oh we love you too, princess!!", the alpha softly said, kissing her cheek again. "and I love you angel...", Tae smiled at him, kissing him softly and the girl just squeaked, giggled and covered her eyes with her little hands.

The parents were laughing at their cute little girl, going back into the bedroom.

They cuddled and played with her on the bed and as if the little girl also felt it, she looked at Taes tummy, when he felt the puppies move.

"What? what happened? why are you both so quiet now?"

"P..puppies awate!!", the little girl exclaimed, putting her little hand on her mommys belly, stroking it softly. "S otay... bleoli s hea..."

"Such a good big sister are you, right princess?"

"Eung!!! Bleoli bestest si..si sia...", they both chuckled, when the little girl was trying to pronounce sister.

"Slowly princess... sis... ter... say it like mommy sis...ter"

"Shisfer..."

"Well that was close enough", the alpha chuckled.

"Si..sifter... nu nu... si..sis...pher... moommmyyy", the girl started whinging, knowing that it still doesn't sound right.

"Its fine princess... you'll learn it soon enough... don't worry, you're still so little you don't have to talk perfectly yet... You're still our bestest and smartest princess"

"That's right, the smartest little girl",  Eunbyeol giggled and laid her head on Taes tummy.

"P..puppies aid... l..luvs m..mommy n Papi"