Chapter 154

"Happy birthday, my love"

"Hmm?", the omega hummed, snuggling closer to his alphas chest.

"Did my birthday angel sleep well?"

"Yeah... wanna sleep more... cuddle Koo.."

"Oh baby you're gonna miss your birthday if you keep sleeping", the alpha softly said, holding his lover close to his body.

"That's fine... I have Koo...", the luna mumbled, snuggling as close as he can, inhaling his alphas scent.

The head alpha chuckled, softly kissing his babys forehead.

They stayed in bed a little longer, Jungkook was not backing down in getting his omega to get up and ready for the day.

Taking a shower together, the alpha did what he had to do. Giving his baby a good time in the shower.

Poor Taehyung was barely able to stand after cumming many times in his alphas mouth, but Jungkook had to fulfill his duties as a soon to be husband.

"Koo... I can do my hair alone you know..", the omega giggled shyly, as he was watching his mate through the mirror.

"I know, but I wanna do it today", as soon as he said it, he took the blowdryer to get his babys hair dry.

Tae was blushing madly, while watching his alphas concentrate face.

"Baby... Don't make me jump on you..", that made the poor omega blush only more, his face hiding in his hands.

"I didn't even do anything..."

"I can feel your emotions, love... and your scent is changing...But I promised I won't fuck you so you can see the fireworks... God baby can you at least try to keep it together?! I'm trying my best here to not jump on you and fuck you all day and you just give me that look?!?"

"I.. eh.. sorry... mhmm... you were not helping you know... you just sucking me is not the same!!! I mean... it's good but...not as good as if I would cum while you fuck me... it's just not the same feeling... So basically it's your fault that I'm horny cause you can't keep your hands to yourself...", Jungkook had to laugh at that. Putting the hairdryer on the side so he can wrap his arms around his baby from behind.

"I'm sorry, my love... Now come let's get you dressed, the others are probably already waiting"

"Koo... I said no party"

"I never said it's a party baby... but it's still your birthday so the others wanna spend time with you too"

"urghh fine... but seriously no party...  it's always getting late when we have parties and I wanna be fully awake tomorrow so we can stay up very long till new year", the omega said, putting on one of his wool dresses.

Jungkook smiled softly kissing his cheek as he was admiring his baby in the big mirror in the closet.

"Of course love we can go to bed early and sleep all day if you want so you can stay up till late at night", the omega giggled cutely at that.

"not exactly what I meant but okeyy", they get the pups ready and when he was done with Byeolii and went to the livingroom, Jungkook came down with the twins and they were singing all happy birthday together. The pups gave their mommy kisses on the cheeks, telling him, how much they love him and Taehyung may have gotten a little emotional right there.

He just loves them so much, his sweet little puppies.

After their morning session they went to the main house to eat with the others and as soon as the luna stepped into the dining room everyone sang happy birthday and Jimin being the best platonic soulmate he is ran to his bear giving him a big hug to wish him happy birthday.