Chapter 160

"Oh you look so pretty Mom"

"You think so?"

"Yeah absolutely gorgeous!!! Dad will go crazy if he sees you in the dress!!!", the woman giggled and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Tomorrow it is huh..."

"Are you excited?"

"I'm super excited honey!! I finally get to marry the man I always wanted... but... I do feel a little bad though.."

"bad?"

"Yeah... Taesung... I sometimes feel like it's not fair that I get this second chance while he's probably all alone"

"Mom.. he's not alone.. I know that he probably made friends up there and that he's watching over us... I'm pretty sure he's super happy for you.. you know I.. mhm I visit him from time to time with and the kids... if you want you can tag along next time..."

"wait you go to his grave?! you never said anything about it!!"

"What should I say hmm? that I miss him even though I'm happy that you and dad are together? that sometimes when I see you two so happy I wonder what papa is thinking?  I couldn't tell you.. I didn't wanted to make you feel sad or something like that.. I know he gave you no choice and took you away from dad... but still he was my papa for all those years... and sometimes I do miss him..."

"Oh Taehyungii..  you could have told me... I would never judge you for that... I mean all those years you've spent with him, so of course I could understand you missing him... he was still a very important person to you"

"Hmm anyways... you should take the dress off and sleep now mom.. you don't want dark sircles under your eyes on your wedding day", the woman nodded and with Taes help she took off the dress.

Tae stayed with her that night, making sure she's not alone before her most important day.

Eunji wanted to keep it simple, nothing much, but with a big pack like they are its not that easy.

They are at a beautiful place in the middle of a lake. It's a big mansion in the middle of the lake and this is where she wanted to marry but where everyone would be able to celebrate with them.

She at first wanted only her closest family to be there, but the pack has become her family too, so she couldn't do that to them. 

With Taehyungs help she found this beautiful place here and now it was finally time to get married to the man she loved the most.

"can't sleep?"

"Oh I eh... wanted to go over my vowels again... that it sounds good... and I didn't forgot something..."

"Dad.. You're to tensed you should really sleep now, don't you think?"

"Thanks Jungkook... I... appreciate you being here... I know you would probably love to spend the night with Taehyung more than me..."

"We can live with one night being in separate rooms, no big deal really... and I know that I wouldn't want to be alone on the night before the wedding...I would probably chicken out and hide somewhere"

"If you do that and you make my precious boy cry on the most beautiful day in his life I swear I will burn you alive!!!", the alpha chuckled at that.

"That's the Junho I know.. don't worry I can't wait to finally marry him... now... we should go sleep", the dragon nodded and went back to the bed.

He sighed before closing his eyes. Jungkook slept on the other bed and he couldn't wait to see his baby in the beautiful Bridesmaid dress.

The next day Junho was a real mess. He was so nervous and excited he couldn't really do even one thing alone.