Chapter 59

Hoseok and Minah are helping Jimin with his little puppy, while Yoongi is out with Jungkook .

They are on their way to find Jungmi, cause she was supposed to come back soon and they were going to meet her at the big flower field.

Taehyung was not really happy about Jungkook leaving him alone, after the dream he had, but the alpha had promised to pick his sister up at the flower field so they can discuss a lot of stuff that she had found out.

The luna was still standing at the same place, where Jungkook had left him. Tears filling his eyes. He's already missing him and it hasn't even been 24 hours.

_______

"B..But Koo... I..I don't want you to g..go... p..please s..stay h..here w..with me..."

"Angel...  you know I can't do that... Jungmi has something to discuss before we come back and I promised her to meet there"

"B..But m..my d..dream... w..what I.. if y..you c..come b..back a..and I c..can't s..scent you... K...Koo p..please d..don't l..leave m..mmmeeee!!!!", the omega started sobbing hard, tightly clinging onto his mate.

"Oh baby... I'll be back tomorrow, before dinner... Please baby... I promise nothing will happen"

"B..But m..my d..dream"

"Baby it was a dream that you had 3 days ago... nothing will happen and tomorrow when I come back, we'll cuddle all night and I'll pamper you with thousands of kisses"

"R..really?"

"Yes really, my love.... and then after tomorrow we will bring back your mother"

"Y..you have to be b..back t..tomorrow... I...I need you h..here w..when we b..bring h..her b..back K..Koo..."

"I know, love... I know and I swear I will be back tomorrow for dinner"

"O..Okeyy... b..but d..don't c..come to l..late K..Koo... I..I'll c..cook us s...something"

"Of course baby... I'll be back soon", he said, kissing him softly. "And you little one.. don't trouble mummy while papa is gone... be a good puppy", the alpha said softly,  stroking his lovers baby belly and kissing it also soft, making his omega giggle cutely.

"Koo... I...L..love you"

"I love you more beautiful... I'll be back soon, I promise", kissing him one last time, really passionate, Taehyung tightly held against his body. "I won't be able to even be separated from you longer than till tomorrow so... if you miss me to much... just do this...", a shiver ran down Taehyungs back, when Jungkook touched his own love bite.

Taehyung felt it and touched his own in reflex. He loves how strong their bond and their connection is between them.

"I'll be waiting right here for you Koo..."

"See you tomorrow angel...", kiss. "I love you, take care while I'm gone.."

"B..Bye K..Koo!!! I..I LOVE YOU!!!!", the omega yelled after his alpha, who slowly disappeared in the deep forest.

__________

The thought of it makes him sad and he wants to cry all over again.

No!

He is the Luna!

He shouldn't be sad about something like that! He slowly turns around, walking over to the training place.