Chapter 47

"So, what's the plan for the next weeks?"

"I would say first of all you, Taehyungii, Jimin and Yoongi have to think of what your houses should look like.... Something like... Do you want a big house already, cause you need a lot of bedrooms for more puppys or you want a small and cozy home... then we can plan the layout for everything and start preparing... As I already said dragongs are good in building houses, we always have something like a small village and I think that, especially for familys in the pack it's pretty important for them to have their own home where they can feel safe and all"

"Wuuaaa Appa Junho made that sound so cool", Jimin mumbled to Yoongi.

They all talked and discussed everything that was important for that moment. The alpha said, that he would draw everything and plan every single house out, while Junho and the fighters would go and start felling trees.

Junho said they could use the trees to build the houses and also could ask his Phoenix friend for help if it was needed in forms of materials that are missing or needed.

Tae was sitting at the kitchen counter with Jungkook, thinking of how they want their house to look.

"I want it to look cute and pretty from the outside Koo... Maybe with a balcony on our bedroom... And we need a lot of bedrooms for the puppys Koo"

"How many puppys do you want baby", the alpha said chuckling.

"Maaannyyy mannyyy puppys!!! oh and a puppy room you know, where it can stay in, when it's still little and then it can go into one of the bigger bedrooms when it's old enough"

"So... you want many bedrooms for our pupps one big bedroom for us with a balcony to it and a puppy room for the new borns right?"

"YES!!!! and a big kitchen with a lot of sunlight... I wanna cook myself for our family when our puppy's are here"

"Hmm... what do you say if we do the first floor like this?"

 what do you say if we do the first floor like this?"

"Oh I like this... We have a big livingroom and a dining area where we could all eat together and a big kitchen... are you seriously gonna give me a walk in pantry?"

"Sure... when you wanna cook, then you need a place to store everything and this could be the second floor"

 when you wanna cook, then you need a place to store everything and this could be the second floor"