stay

"Okay sweeties time to sleep," my mom says as we watch TV. Ace was staying the night tonight and I couldn't be more happy, he didn't stay over often since my mom hated the idea but she caved today.

I snuggle closer into his arm when she says we had to sleep. I knew she wouldn't let us sleep together in the same bed, as if we were going to do anything when they're here. I pretend to ifngoee her and she sighs sitting back down.

The silence is short lived before a pillow smacks me in the head. I flinch and look up from the direction of the pillow to see my mom smirking. "What was that," I ask smoothing down my now crazy hair. "You wouldn't get up," she shrugs standing up.

I grab my phone to check the same and almost don't believe my eyes when I see 8:48. It's not even 9 and she wants up to sleep already.

"Mom it's not even 9," I say and she shrugs. "I don't care, I want you guys in bed now," she practically yells walking away to her room. "If I hear that TV still on you're dead," I hear her yell as she stomps up the stairs.

"Maybe we should," Ace winces looking towards me. "Who's side are you on?" I scoff looking in his eyes. He sighs and looks down before looking back into my eyes. He turns his head looking around as if checking if we were alone. When he sees we are alone he turns back to me.

"Baby, you know I can't sleep without you, I wish I could hold you all night like we always do. But as much as it breaks my heart, you know your mom is gonna come and check if you're really alone and if she catches us together, I won't be able tp come back regardless if we sleep alone or not." a sad look appears on his face as he talks. He leans closer to me with ever word until our foreheads touch.

"I hate when you're smart," I mumble and he laughs kissing my lips. The quick kiss turns more urgent as he grabs the back of my neck.

I could tell he was trying to get as many kisses to last him through the night. When we slept together he would constantly be touching me or kissing me. I loved it since I could tell he was still there. 

I pull away softly and he puts his forehead against mine again. "I love you." he whispers. "I love you too," I whisper back.

"Let's go," he says standing up and then reaching his arms down to pull me up with him. He pulls me legs around my waist and gives me a quick squeeze before walking. He walks with his arms securely around my back, up towards our rooms.

I cling onto his neck with my head in his neck as I try to relish in the feeling of being in his arms. You're being so dramatic. I think as he starts slowly walking up the stairs. I'm not being dramatic if he's the one thing that actually gets me to sleep.

He walks so slowly I almost tell him to hurry up but I didn't want to waste time i could be spending with him. My mom probably would force him out in the morning so I don't even know when I would see him again.

We make it to my room and he pulls back the blanket trying to set me in but i stay clinging to his waist and neck. As he leans forward with both hands on the bed, I sit hanging down as I try not to fall off.

"Let me sweetheart," he says rubbing my back. "No," I mumble running my hands through his hair hoping it would make him cave. "You know what that does to me," he whispers trying to remove my hand from his head.

"I don't want to leave believe me, but if I don't and your mom finds out i'll probably never be back and you know neither of us could live like that," he says like he said before. He starts ticking my sides trying to make me let go but I only squirm, if anything the tickling made me hold on tighter.

"How about I hold you till you fall asleep," he suggests and I nod knowing he would probably also fall asleep and we could sleep together. "Lock the door," I say letting go of him and bouncing onto the bed. He walks to the door, locking it and then running back, tackling me on the bed.