fainting

ACES POV
"Aria, can you come up here for a sec," I yell down to Aria as I stand upstairs in our bedroom, setting boxes down.

We were currently moving in to our new house, slowly bringing the boxes in from the moving truck and setting them in their respective rooms. I of course was doing most of the work, I didn't need Aria picking up those heavy boxes, I could do that myself.

She insisted on carrying boxes but whenever I could stop her, I did. I let her carry a few things like the bed sheets and smaller boxes, everything else I did.

"Yeah one sec," I hear her yell back at me and then her footsteps coming up the stairs. I hear her turn the corner and she appears carrying a box making me scowl.

"What'd I tell you," I sigh as I walk over to her and take the box from her arms. It wasn't that heavy but lord knows how heavy it is for her. "What's in here," I ask setting it down on the floor.

"My skincare and makeup put it in the bathroom," she says. I laugh thinking how much shit she has just for that gorgeous face of hers. "That's a lot of skincare," I say picking it up again and putting it in the already crowded bathroom.

"There's a reason you have clear skin," she says running her hand down my cheek. She's right, my skin hasn't been nicer since I started dating her.

"Why'd you call me up?" she asks. I grab her hand a bring her out toward our bed where the painting she has chosen lay.

"Should we put the paintings like this," I say referring to the current order. "Like this," I say switching one of them. "Or like this," I say taking out 2 and leaving the 1.

"Also i don't know where to put your plants," I say pointing to the corner of the room that's covered in her plants. I don't know how she's going to make all of this fit in our room but she'll find a way.

"Like this," she says grabbing to 2 paintings and setting them in an order I hadn't thought of. It looked way better her way and I smile at her intelligence of designing. "My plants, we can do later," she laughs and I nod.

"You're right, we can do that later," I agree looking away from all the plants and pictures and looking around the room for something more to do.

"There's more boxes in the truck," Aria tells me walking toward the door. I follow behind her quickly not wanting her to carry any boxes.

As I walk out the door, I see her standing at the front of the stairs, leaning against the rail as if trying to get her balance or breath. I run up to her not wanting her to fall down the stairs and I turn her around so I can see her face.

When i turn her around, her face stays turned downward so I softly lift it up, leaning my face down too to meet her in the middle. When her eyes meet mine, I see them drooping and her face looks extremely pale. What the fuck.

"Baby you okay?" I frantically ask, moving her away from the stairs and setting her on a beanbag I brought up before. She drops to the beanbag and I can tell she's trying to act normal.

"I'm fine," she smiles slightly nodding her head and moving her hair out her face. I decide not to pressure her into telling me, knowing she wouldn't tell me. I get up and walk to our bedroom, grabbing her water bottle and walking back to her.

I see her spring up when she seems me again as if she's forcing herself to look 'normal'. I hand her the water bottle and take a seat on the ground near her, rubbing her thigh and lower back.

She drinks a single sip of the water and hands it back to me. "No drink more," I say pushing it back toward her. She shakes her head no and puts it on the floor. "I'm fine, I promise," she says getting up and walking toward the stairs, I see her almost fall a few times when she gets up.