christmas

ACES POV
"Wake up wake up wake up," I hear, yelling and clapping flooding my ears making me jolt awake. I almost feel like I'm dreaming but I feel a small hand smack my face repeatedly.

"Fuck off," I groan pulling Aria closer to me and pulling the blanket over our heads. Aria wakes up and looks at me with half closed eyes clearly confused. I simply just stare back at her wanting to just sleep with her in my arms peacefully.

"Wake up," I hear the voices yell again. I lift the blanket off my head and look at Kai and Sana wearing Santa hats and Kai is holding a metal pot with a wooden spoon. Sana is holding jingle bells.

"Get the fuck out," I sternly say pointing toward the door.

"It's Christmas we have to open presents," Sana yells throwing her arms in the arm as she stands on the bed.

"What time is it?" I hear Arias low voice ask.

"8AM," Kai says looking down at his Apple Watch.

"30 more minutes," Aria says running her hand through my hair. That move alone makes me want to fall back asleep but i knew they wouldn't let me.

"How about 10," Kai suggests. "15," Aria says. "Fine," Kai gives in setting a timer and leaving it on the bedside table as him and Sana leave.

"Sleep," Aria mumbles pushing the hand that was in my hair down so I was laying down. I comply and put my head down right beside hers. I close my eyes and I swear a second later I hear the stupid time go off.

"C'mon they'll be back soon," I tell Aria a few minutes after the timer goes off.

"Fuck you," she says putting her middle finger up.

"Get up," I say running my tongue up her finger.

"You're disgusting," she says rubbing her finger on my chest.

"Get up we can shower together," I say pulling the blanket off of her and grabbing our clothes off the floor bringing them on the bed.

Aria was wearing my shirt so I guess I'm going bare chest. We were only walking to the bathroom anyway. I lift her up since I knew she wouldn't get up herself and bring her over to the bathroom where I set her on the covered toilet.

She jumps up suddenly awake and I look at her surprised. "It's cold," she says rubbing her eyes and yawning. I smile kissing her quickly before walking to our closet and pulling out some fancy/casual outfits since I knew Mama would take our photos.

I pull out a plain grey shirt for me with grey sweatpants and I pull same thing for Aria but her grey athletic lululemon shirt she was obsessed with and some black leggings.

I leave our clothes on the bed and walk back into the bathroom, about to close the door before I hear our bedroom door open. I peak through the door and see Kai standing looking around the room.

"We're gonna shower fuck off, we're up," I say before shutting and locking the door. I look back toward the shower and Aria was already inside just now turning the water on. I make sure we have towels ready and then take my own clothes off and get into the hot shower. I hold Aria from the back trying to get into the water as I was shivering.

We take a relatively quick shower after a few missteps and we soon leave the nice warm shower into the cold air. I quickly wrap Aria in the towel and then wrap myself, grabbing the lotion and opening the bathroom door to go into the bedroom.

I lock the bedroom door too in case Kai's stupid ass decides to come in yet again. Aria takes the towel off and I can't help but look at her body as she starts rubbing the lotion over her legs.