mini series- vacation 4

After me and Aces shower we decided to take a quick little nap since we were tired from earlier.

About 40 minutes into our nap I hear a door swing open and a "GET THE FUCK UP" Ace startles up from the yelling and we both look up to see Kai standing at our doorway.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Ace asks calmly, too calmly.

I quickly look over to Sana to see if she woke up from the yelling but she was still peacefully sleeping.

"Mama told me to find you guys cause no one was answering their phone and you wouldn't get up so I yelled" Kai says as if it's obvious and his approach to waking us us was good.

"You could've taken 3 fucking steps and shaken us awake" Ace grumbles before pulling me back down to his chest and going back to sleep.

"Oh no now is not the time to sleep you have to wake up" Kai yells again.

"Shut the fuck up we're coming" Ace says throwing a water bottle at Kai.

"Ha missed dumbass" Kai laughs before going towards Sana to bring her to Mama I guess.

Kai being in legs length from us, Ace kicks Kais bum causing Kai to fall forwards.

"Um you almost made me crush my baby sister and I don't appreciate it" Kai says putting his hands on his hips.

"I don't give a fuck, your scrawny ass wouldn't even make a dent in the bed" Ace says before turning around towards me and hugging me closer.

"You know what, I was gonna be nice and take Sana to Mama so you didn't have to deal with her but now I'm gonna leave her here" Kai says as if it was a punishment.

"Good Sana wouldn't want to leave Aria anyway dumb fuck" Ace mumbles. "Now get the hell out of my room" Ace says giving Kai a glare.

"If your not down in the breakfast hall in 15 minutes I'm sending Mama up here" Kai says before walking out the room.

"Come on get up" I say to Ace trying to get his arms off me. "5 more minutes" Ace says grabbing me again.

"If you get up now I'll let you shower with me for the next week and I'll convince Sana to stay with Mama" I whisper in his ear causing him to take a sharp breath and slowly lift his head.

"A month" Ace simply says putting his head back down. "A month what" I ask. "We shower together for a month" He says. "We already shower together what's the big deal" I say. "This will ensure a solid month of showers without your bipolar no's" he smirks kissing me.

"okay fine a month" I say. "Glad to do business with you" Ace says before getting up, checking is Sana is asleep, tucking her in so she sleeps more and then launching himself onto me and lifting me into the shower.
—————

After our shower, we came out to see Sana still sleeping.

"Fuckin' hell she's still sleeping" Ace says confused.

"You wake her up, i'll prepare our bag for later" I say kissing him and then leaving the room to get our suitcases from the en-suite living room.

As I bring all the clothes and bags inside the room, I see Ace holding a crying Sana. "What did you do" I ask confused. "I didn't do anything, when I tried waking her up she got scared and then starting crying" he whispers to me.

"Here give her to me, can you fold all those clothes and put them in the bag" I say as he slowly lifts her and sets her in my lap.

"Hey Sana it's me, are you ok?" I ask her softly "Yeah Bambi just scare me cause he so big" she mumbles.