prank gone wrong pt2

this is Aria getting back at Ace for the prank he pulled in pt 1, it's a few months later and Ace has forgotten about everything he did earlier, he is completely unaware and isn't expecting anything.
——————————————-
ARIA POV
I was sitting on my bed as I call Kai, waiting for him to answer I make sure Ace wouldn't be home soon, texting Ace he instantly texts me back telling me he'd be home in around 2 hours, excluding the few other messages I won't mention.

"Hey Aria," Kai says as he walks into our room. I look up at him surprised as I was just calling him and now he's here.

"Yeah, I saw you calling so I just came over," he shrugs sitting beside me on the bed and turning on the TV. He lounges as if it was his house as he munches on my snacks and watches his shows.

"I called you to help me not to eat all my food and watch TV," I say snatching the remote away from his hand. He pouts at me when I take away the bag of chips.

"We're getting back at Ace aren't we," I smirks nodding his head as if he already knew. "You little fucker how'd you know," I gasp slapping his arm.

"You call me here, when Ace isn't around and it's an unreasonable amount of months since he pulled that shit so it's perfect timing," he shrugs.

"So what're we doing," he asks clasping his hand and turning toward me, he sits on the bed ready and ears opened.

"I was thinking about like 'butt dialing' him and then making some weird ass noises and then he thinks i'm cheating or something you know, i'll pretend I won't know what's going on and he'll be mad," I say hoping Kai would be on board.

"Shit that's good Aria but damn he'll be mad," he smiles. "I want him to, of course he won't go bat shit crazy, there's no guy to beat up and he wouldn't hurt me," I shrug and he nods. "You're right."

"Ok so we have 2 hours, you can call Ace and be like, 'Aria called me a few times and I couldn't answer, can you call her back and see what's up'," I shrug and he nods.

He pulls out his phone, going Aces contact and he calls him. Ace answers after a few seconds with a grunt and then I hear his yelling at someone in the distance as he works.

"What Kai i'm busy," Ace sighs when Kai doesn't say anything. "Sorry bro, Aria has been calling me like all day and I couldn't answer, can you call her back and see what's up," he asks and Ace sighs again.

"Yeah of course, I was about to call her anyway," Ace answers. "Thanks," Kai mumbles cutting off the phone.

I grab my phone holding it up to my mouth. 'Clap your hand' I mouth to Kai when Aces name comes up on my phone. He nods with a smirk as he bites his lip trying to hold in his laugh. He nods at me telling me go ahead.

I slide to answer and I automatically hear Aces voice flood my ears.

"Hey baby, Kai told me-" I cut his off when I make a moan like sound as Kais clapping goes off beside me. Aces voice automatically stops talking as he listens. I immediately end the call and Kai bursts out into laughter.

"Omg I can't believe I just heard my basically older sister practically  moan," he shudders and I laugh hitting his arm. "That wasn't even a moan," I say. "Same thing," he shrugs.

My phone rings in my hand and I lift it to see Aces name on my phone. I freak and don't answer it wanting him to think I was doing something.

He repeatedly calls me a few times before I decide to just answer it. Once I swipe to answer his voice booms through the phone.

"What the fuck was that," he yells. "What was what?" I say with a slight hint of pleading for innocence and some waver in my breath as if I was out of breath.