birthday

ACES POV
Today is my gorgeous girls birthday and I couldn't be more excited. I think i'm more excited than her. I have everything planned out, all I need is for my family or someone else to ruin everything.

I've been awake for a few hours making sure everything was prepared, Aria wouldn't let go of my arm so I've stayed in bed with her, communicating with everyone by text to make sure everything was ready.

it's here Kai texts me, I send him a thumbs up emoji and close my phone, needing to actually get up now even if it was just to brush my teeth.

I softly shush her and caress her head letting her know I wasn't leaving her and that I was still here. Once I slyly slide my arm out of her grasp I give her a quick kiss and go to the bathroom.

I brush my teeth quicker than I've ever before, I also take a quick shower trying to not be too loud. After I finally finish my shower and get out of the bathroom with just a towel around my waist, I see a black figure tiptoeing around in my work pants. wtf.

They probably noticed I was here but continues their search assuming I couldn't see them. I had turned off the bathroom light before opening the door so the light wouldn't disturb Aria.

After a few more seconds of them digging around, I see them pull something out of my coat which looked like my wallet. I only keep loose change and bills in there so I couldn't care less, I still wanted to see what they would do though.

They start to slowly walk towards the door before I walk towards them calmly. I hear a girly squeal and then a thud. Loooing over to Aria I see she moves a little but is still sleeping. I pull my phone out and turn the flashlight on to see my dumbass brother with his tongue sticking out as if we was dead. I slap his face making him wince and then rub his face.

"What the fuck are you doing here" I say grabbing my wallet and lifting it up. "I needed to pay the guy and you weren't answering your phone so I thought I would just take your wallet and pay the guy".

"I was in the shower" I say pointing to my towel. "well that's not my fault" Kai says.

"Does your homeless ass not have any fucking money to pay yourself" I say opening the wallet to show him there was only $200 dollars in it.

"Mama and Sana took my wallet cause I stole her ice cream so I have to pay for her shopping spree" he says making me chuckle at his stupidity. "Dumbass" I mumble as I grab my real wallet and ask how much he needed.

"Shit really" he says surprised i was giving him money. "Does this payment have nothing to do with my girls birthday" I ask looking at him confused.

"Nah I was tired and wanted pizza" he says shrugging. "How long has that man been waiting for you to get money" I ask taking a $100 bill out of my wallet. "Idk like 10 minutes, that's why i was trying to hurry" he says trying to grab the money.

"I get half of whatever you ordered" I say and he nods as I give him the money and he runs out the door. I walk over to Aria making sure she was calm. She looks completely peaceful with her hair all over her face. I softly move the hair out her face and stare at her for a little bit. fucking creep.

I hear a few grunts and spread out knocks all over my door. I go to open it and see a wincing Kai holding multiple boxes of pizza. "What the fuck, how many pizzas did you order" I ask grabbing the hot boxes from Kais very red ones.

"6 and then 8 boxes of fries cause I know Aria likes those" he says calmly. "$100 won't cover that" I say confused. "I know I had a $50 on me and then I needed the balance" he says and I nod understanding.

"Thanks" I mutter as I close the door and set the pizzas on the table near the bed. Aria will probably wake up from the smell of the pizza but it's okay.