mini series- pregnancy 2

I am now 41 weeks pregnant and completely over everything. I feel bad for Ace since I get mad at everything but quite frankly i don't give two shits. He should try carrying around 30 pounds of a child on his stomach and we'll see if he's all giddy. Calm down Aria.

He's been a great help through everything, he won't let me get up which I gratefully take the role of doing. But he also wants me to move around so i don't get blood clots which confuses me considering idk if i should be getting up or sitting down.

Suddenly craving chips I get up and go towards the pantry before being stopped by none other than Ace. "Why are you up?" he asks like I just killed someone. "Um in hungry" I deadpan continuing my short walk to the pantry. "I don't think so, my sweet girl is gonna pop out any second and I don't need you to be standing when you fall cause of your dramatic ass" he says directing me towards the island stool and bringing me the bag of chips.

"I'm tired" I whisper leaning my head against his chest as he rubs my back. "Let's go take a nap" he said lifting me off the stool. "You don't have work" i ask looking up at him. "don't you worry your little head about me, i'm the boss i do whatever i want" he smiles as he kisses me and then leads me up the stairs.

When we finally make it to the bedroom he changes me out of my clothes into comfier ones since I can't reach anything myself. Once we're finally situated. He spoons me from behind which he hates, he states "I can't see your beautiful face from here" but there's a little someone who wants to intrude in that want so he settles with this.

After about 30 minutes of sleep I wake up from a kick to the stomach I get scared but she had just moved because of Ace talking to her. I pretended to still be asleep to hear what he would say.

"Hi baby girl, i'm your daddy" he says making my laugh when she kicks from his voice. "I might not be the best dad but I promise to always keep you safe and happy, you're my world, don't tell mama that though okay. We're ready for you, me and mama painted a beautiful room for you too, we made it a nice white colour but mama wanted to add colour so she bought so many toys and books for you. You're gonna be so smart" He gushes rubbing my belly and putting his ear against my stomach as if he could hear something. "It's time for you to come out now okay, I wanna see my beautiful baby girl" he says. "If it helps I have a name for you, Aviana" he says making her kick as a sign of approval of the name. "You like that name huh, I wanna meet you soon so come out im ready I swear, but remember don't hurt mama too much okay" he says before kissing my belly all over, Aviana following wherever he kissed.

When he finished with Aviana he came back up towards me and softly kissed me careful not to 'wake me'. "I know your awake baby don't lie" he laughed as he stroked my cheek. "why are you crying" he asked wiping the tear. "that was just so cute" i sob as he pulled me into his chest. "don't cry my love" he said rubbing the back of my head. "i'm okay" i say wiping my tears and getting my shit together.

"Damn bipolar bitch" Ace joked making me open my mouth wide and I start punching him everywhere I could hit. "Ow fuck it was a joke" he screamed asking for mercy. As he starts tickling me in retaliation I feel a gush of pee? "Shit baby you could've told me you needed to pee I would've stopped" he says lifting the blanket to see the damage. "Omg" is all I manage to say as I realize what's happening. "Don't worry it's okay we can- or I can clean it up, go to the shower I'll bring you some clothes" he says lifting me off the bed and towards the bathroom. "No" i say turning back. "You want stay in your pee" he asked confused.

"Do you not realize what's happening right now" i ask almost laughing "My beautiful pregnant wife just peed herself" is all he says as if it were obvious.

"My water just broke dumbass" i say laughing before being rudely interrupted by a contraction.

"You're not joking this time" he asks catching me and setting me on a nearby chair. "Does it look like i'm fucking joking" i say giving him a clear answer.