sick

I can't breathe.
my nose isn't working.
what's happening.

I quickly sit up and gasp for breath as I sniffle realizing i'm sick. My nose is completely blocked and I can't breath through it, damn I almost died right there.

"Hmm" I hear Ace mumble as he moves his arm to his chest feeling nothing there and then turns to my side, swiping his hand all over the bend to try and find me.

wanting to play with him a little, I move out of the way so I'm not sitting at the end of the bed.

he continues searching before realizing I wasn't there. He lifts his head quicker than I've ever seen and look to his chest first then my side with his eyes squinted and eyebrows furrowed.

He scans the room before his eyes land on me, "fuck" he yells before he relaxes into the bed realizing it was just me.

"What are you doing" his husky deep morning voice asks sitting up with his weight propped on an elbow.

"Messing with you" I laugh before losing my breath and cough loudly. "Aww is my baby sick" he teases me as he puts on a high pitched voice and drags my legs down towards him.

"screw you" i saw as he fakes hurt and clutches his heart "how could you" he whines putting his hand in his forehead like a damsel in distress.

"You got me sick" I say reaching for a kleenex and wiping my nose. "i'm not even sick how would I get you sick" he laughs giving me the trash to throw my kleenex.

"idk but you did" I say laying back down. "Well i'm sorry then sweetheart" he says pulling me into his chest. He rests his forehead on mine as he fakes sleep. He leans his head down to kiss me before i turn my head

"No don't" I say pushing his head away. "Uh why" he asks confused. "i'm sick duh" i say and he scrunches his face. "And?"

"and you'll get sick" I say and he chuckles. "I don't give a fuck now come here" he says trying to grab me before I screech and turn away. He clutches my back and pushes my hair away from my face.

He starts kissing my up neck and down towards my lips from my cheek. "move your hands" he says trying to pry my hands away from my face. "No" I mumble from under my hands.

"I'll get a kiss out of you today mark my words" he challenges making me laugh "id like to see you try" I say and he smirks "watch me" he whispers.

He quickly gets off the bed making me confused. He walks towards the bathroom and comes out with a thermometer in hand. "here" he says handing it to me.

I turn it on and stick it under my tongue waiting for the beep. He puts his hand on my forehead to check if I was hot. "it's not bad" he says right when the thermometer beeps. I look at it and my eyes widen

"101.2" I say and he winces. "borderline fever" he says as he puts the thermometer away. "I don't feel anything other than congestion" I say and he nods "it probably just started".

"You wanna lay down more or get up" he asks and I choose to get up for the sole reason of being hungry. i'm always hungry.

After we brush our teeth, Ace figures I- or we as he said, should take a warm bath before the physical symptoms start which I gladly comply with.

As we sit in the bath, it wasn't as relaxing as I'd hope it would be considering I was sniffling, coughing and blowing my nose the entire time.

"i'm sorry" i say turning towards him as I was laying on his chest back down.

"Don't apologize my love it's okay" he says caressing my cheek and staring into my eyes. "i really need a kiss" he groans throwing his head back. "Well you better hope this goes away soon cause i'm not kissing you" i say and he groans even louder.