carnival

ARIA POV
"Can you put her in the outfit handing beside yours," I say handing Avi to Ace. Ace smiles and takes Avi immediately attacking her chubby cheeks.

"Did you change her diaper?" he asks looking over at me right past Avis head.

"I did this morning," I say.

"I'll do it again," he says setting her in the middle of bed to run over and grab the diaper bag. Avi was a fast baby she could crawl and roll super fast so leaving on the bed for longer than 5 seconds was a gamble. As soon as she was laying flat this girl would be rolling all around.

"Where do you think you're going," Ace coos grabbing her and bringing her back to the middle. I smile and walk into the closet to pick my own outfit.

We were all going to the carnival today since Mama decided that we were. It actually sounded pretty fun but with Avi here it was more of just a walk rather than actually going on the rides.

"Is it gonna rain?" I ask Ace peeking my head out of the doorway.

"I don't think so no, it's hot out though I went out a second ago," he says looking over his shoulder.

"Ok good," I say picking out the flowy dress I wanted to wear. It was a cute summer dress I bought last week, Ace hadn't seen it yet and I was waiting for the perfect moment to wear it. I even picked a matching outfit for Ace and Avi.

"You like it?" I say walking out of the closet with the dress on twirling around.

"Wow. You look incredible," Ace says picking up Avi. "Look at your Mama butterfly, look how gorgeous your mom is," he says pointing to me. Avi squeals and giggles kicking her legs.

"She just gets me," Ace says kissing her cheeks. "Seriously though baby you look amazing," he says walking over to me and giving me a kiss. "When did you get this?" he asks looking at me.

"Last week, I kept it as a surprise," I say looking at myself in the mirror. I really did like the dress. It fit perfectly, it wasn't too revealing but at the same time it was and it was long enough, it was perfect.

"Get more," he says standing behind me wrapping his arm around my waist. Avis still squealing throwing her hands in the air. "Look how excited she is," he says bouncing her in his arm.

"This was expensive," I say through a smile as I tickle Avis belly.

"I don't care, use my card," he says.

"I used your card for this too," I say back.

"I hoped that you did. So get more, or I'll ask Mila cause I know damn well you bought it with her," he says. He got me there.

"Don't you love how our fights are about you wanting me to spend your money rather than something people actually fight about," I say smiling up at him.

"That wasn't a fight baby," he says smoothing the hair off my face.

"Disagreement, discussion whatever you wanna call it," I say.

"I'll show you the others when we get home, but first we need to get ready cause Mama will be here in 10 minutes," I say checking the time on Aces phone.

"I'll dress Avi, you do your hair or whatever," he says. I nod and walk yo my vanity, setting up my stuff. I wasn't gonna fo too much, just some concealer, blush, mascara and then I would straighten my hair cause it was really frizzy.

Ace dresses Avi in a flowy pink shirt with matching shorts lifting her up and throwing her up in the air. She giggles and squeals as Ace keeps throwing her, her hair going crazy.