little sister

"Porta il tuo culo qui Ferrari, non te lo chiederò più" I hear mom yell right as we enter in the door. Aria is finally meeting my family and I couldn't be more nervous or excited.

Excited that she finally meets them and I know they'll love her, nervous that she'll realize how insane my family is and leave me

She can't leave me. Right?

"Sonno qui mama" I yell back

"Ah finally all the boys together" she says in a loving manner. She's mad.

"All together so I can HIT YOU ALL UPSIDE THE HEAD" she goes from calm to yelling.

"Calmati mama, cosa è successo?" I say walking towards her to give her a quick kiss on the head.

"Your dumbass brothers won't leave Sana alone" she says stirring her food.

"What's your problem huh?" I ask them also mad that they won't leave my princess alone.

Sana is my baby sister, everyone calls her princess but she's my princess, every since she was born I called her my princess.

"Cosa diavolo c'è di sbagliato in te ragazzo? Mi lasci fare da fazzo di fronte alla tua ragazza!" she yells smacking my head. Shit i forgot about Aria.

"Mama, this is my girlfriend Aria" I say grabbing my baby and bringing her close to mama.

"Wait- hold up, am I hearing this correctly?" Kai says, I already know some dumb ass shit is gonna leave his mouth. "Ace Ferrari, the play boy of play boys, has a girlfriend?"

"Can you shut the fuck up idiot?" I say back

"We don't speak like fools in front of women" My dads voice rumbles as he walks in the room "especially  in front of sana"

"Papa," I say shaking his hand, "this is my girlfriend Aria" I say as Aria comes beside my and shakes his hand.

"Hello dear, excuse my stupid sons, they don't know how to act in front of women" he says as he sends a glare to all 4 of my brothers.

"ok ok enough of this, let's eat" mama yells grabbing everyone attention

"i'm sorry" i whisper in Aria ear

"i love them" she says with a huge smile

I can't stop the smile to my face and the butterflies to my stomach watching my gorgeous love talk with my mama.

"You caught a nice one there man" Kai whispers in my ear "shes hot"

"Dont fucking touch her, nasty ass" I say as I grab food for Sana. "she's mine"

"Hey princess" I say kissing Sana head, "how are you doing"

"Hi Bambi" she says "i'm doing good, I like Aria she seems nice"

Hearing Sana approve Aria already tells me I need to keep her forever

"She can be the queen and I'm the princess, your the king of course" she says making me chuckle

"Whos a queen" the one voice that makes my dick twitch and heart flutter at the same time rings through my ears.

"Your a queen" Sana yells at Aria "I'm the princess and Bambi is the king"

"Whos Bambi" Aria says giving me a confused look

"Ace is Bambi, that's what I call him cause he always watched Bambi with me when I was a baby" Sana says with a smile on her face "I'm his princess and he's my Bambi"

"Aww that's so cute, Bambi" she says giving me a quick kiss before setting her plate down and sitting next to me.

"I'm only bambi to Sana, to you I'm Big Dic- NO" Aria interrupts me before I can finish my name for her "don't finish that sentence"

"Your actually foul, if I see you guys disappear for more than 10 minutes I'm sending Sana looking for you so she can see your bare ass" Kai says leaving Sana confused "I don't wanna go anywhere" she says "It's okay princess, hopefully you won't have to" Kai says with a smirk before eating his food

"dumbass" I whisper under my breath

As soon as mama and papa sit down on the table, everyone begins eating, except Kai of course, his dumbass already started.

"After we finish eating, me, Aria and Bambi can go play" Sana asks mama.

"of course baby but only if you finish your food" mama says back earning a glare to me from Sana.

"Yeah bambi, you better finish your food" Sana says back "she meant you stupid" I say back

"Don't speak to her like that" papa yells "yes papa" I say with a frown continuing my food"

"It's ok, big dick dad- UR ACTUALLY DISGUSTING" Aria whispers before Kai interrupts her in front of me

"Can you shut the fuck up please"
I say back throwing a piece of bread at Kai.

"How many times do I have to say not in front of women especially Sana" papa yells

"yes papa" we all say in unison before continuing our food in silence.

vote and comment pls ❤️❤️
CREDIT: me